Conversation Between Reikoku na kuma and Ranmo

78 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Hello, Reikoku na Puma.
  2. Kupotastic.
  3. get on and i will. kupo...
    +
  4. Hey you kupo. Why haven't you added me yet kupo?
  5. Flipping playin JP PSU with Tule. How you been man? Theres event goin down so im going crazy on that
  6. LOL. Wut up?
  7. Look at this guy over here.
  8. Thats not bad. I expected more storage requirements. Well once I figure out my cheapest possible way of gettin a yen card ill go ahead and do that. Also I added you on skypu. I know playasia is pretty decent but im sure theres cheaper lol.
  9. ok...1. I do got a skype but no PC tho I can do skype on my PSP-3000 (Mr_Kuma_Torres).2 Yes very active. Lving mostly 4 out of my 8 chars (Main male lv 174 atm and 3 fem alts over or close to 100) and 3. it takes about 1.5 GB for DD ver not counting DLC missions saves etc so if u got a 2gig card or higher, you're bueno, dude.
  10. also do you have the digital version or the UMD? If you have the DD tell me how much space it takes up before I buy it. I could get it today but I dont want to buy it without having the proper amount of space...
  11. Il prob start out clean though. I want to start over. you can powder level me. :3 yes I said powder GOD DAMMIT
  12. Son I has money now. You still pretty active? or what. Its time to get some type of PS on and im not sure which to play atm. Jp PSU or PSP if you are still playin that a lot. Hit me up! You need skype or something foo! Sad Kupo :/
  13. sad....sad kupo...smh... lol
  14. Yeah but im broke as shit lol
  15. DOOOOOOOD, Jp store is back
  16. wait wtf really? Lol thats amazing
  17. ya and this time u can use UR own chars or ur friends chars as NPC's
  18. It still just 4 people a game?
  19. Yup, Indeed
  20. Alrighty. We gona have to game it up like the old days kupo.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 20 of 78
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast