Conversation Between Taijutsu-Joshua and ZeroxGT

7 Visitor Messages

1. Dude, how have you been? I don't hear you around in the revival anymore. Did you quit? I'm kinda considering it, it's gotten a bit boring now...
  2. lol ok i will, i can be online by tomorrow afternoon if i run through the floors fast enough. Also, it might be a good idea to start now.
  3. Thanks for the tips, and yeah it will be a breeze. Im just wondering if i should hold off or do it now. might finish by 11pm if i do it now.. Anyways, hurry up with ur ET run lol. Its pretty dull online right now.
  4. means a lot that you'll help. 79? ET is gonna be a breeze for you. BTW i recommend you take Kai n Sarisa with you. Kai has this 1 burn move tht sticks to the mothers doing around 500+ damage, n 4 Sarisa, it doesn't hurt to have a force with you, even the the AI in this game is pretty shitty.
  5. Thats good dude, keep it up! im sure you will get something that you want or go through ut again lol. im just getting ready to do ET hard. Though it wont take long since im at lvl 79. i hope i get those wings and maybe then i can breeze through SH when i clear it. Also if you dont find the claire doubles, ill try to help you out by searching for them.
  6. ok, i guess...im on floor 62, and I managed to find a couple 7 star rares, but nothing really interesting to me. the only good thing i've gotten was Gigas Romulus, Reve's weapon. Still looking out for Radam Souls, and hoping to run into frunakeds or blade mothers to drop a Clair Doubles. im also lv 87 now
  7. Hows your ET SH run going buddy?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7