Conversation Between fayt6 and ArmedesInf.X9000

15 Visitor Messages

1. Dude...Wuts up?

Advice: Listen to the voice of insanity...It says get ur weak azz in the game..It pleads for u to go wakawaka and to strive to be in my league :P jk

Naw be a WIMP ALL U WANNA :P More toyz for me. Hope all is going well w/u all jkes aside. ttyl.......then again I dunno maybic :P
  2. CG Ur almost me, well cept for the navy lol..btw how u doin currently and u spend too much time w/Rob..JK I never got 2 chars maxed doin that :P U......HAVE.........NO......LIFE......:P.......j.. .../........k. Naw man..u know Im happy w/ya if u r...and enjoy ur entry into seamanship..word of wisdom from some random dude stay away from the funny ones..and I got more on that when I chat u up sometime :P but hey congrats on ur vid game success and ur new navy life coming up..I have lots of family who been in military service..and I know that probably u still have time to go...keep workin towards their requisites and if thats wut u wanna do keep at it..enjoy ur boat time and post me back and tell me more sumhow dork :P ttyl and I apologize for the delayed reply
  3. acrotecher lvl 20 on rob starting tech lvling full set of delette line and >>
    << im joining the navy lol
  4. lol thanks i am almost you xD
  5. Well..all I gots ta say is this to ya Rob...CG Ur almost me :P....NAw CG to ya 4 real and GL and glad to hear about ur bevy of new toys but u still aint me :P
  6. im working on it i got bere up to 94ish an after hes 110ish ill be happy an i got a full set of blackhearts and grandcrosses
  7. Hey Rob, wuts up..u catchin up to me yet? :P
  8. lol true that i is a dork lol so happy new year to you to man
  9. nah nah nah...psychot ftw..and happy new year dork :P
  10. lol bad ass grats man but seriously megi squirl ftw lol
  11. naw naw naw..my new psycho wand FTW :P
  12. megi-squirl FTW
  13. not alot just enjoying some gbr lol most of the synths failed accept for a delpi n im waiting to see if a coni im trying to make will work or not
  14. mot much Robert wuts up w/u?
  15. yo whats up morc XD
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 15