Conversation Between ARChan and SirTopps

50 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. yes.... it has been a long time... a very super long time... i miss you.
  2. How are you doing? It's been quite awhile!
  3. Love doesn't have to be said. If you like her, pursue her. If you feel she doesn't intimately like you, try some approaches and see what she does. I hate to sound kind of like that pro person but love is a long-term experiment. If she's a kind person, she will either let you on or off gently. If otherwise, the mean person will rush the process. In other words, do what you will for her for the day and then plan for the next. Compliment her emotionally and physically. Love requires patience. If you get her, don't let her go. Love is also a compromise. You give up some things as she does too.

Umm... I guess that's what I can give you for now. PM me how it goes, okay? Turn to me when you need some emotional support. I'm always here for you.
  4. hey hey there. how are you ? sometimes i cant get over myself. sometimes i hate her and sometimes she doesnt even enter my mind. in fact right now there is a girl i really really like. just recently i had a thought go through my head like what if she doesnt really like me like that. and i got very very sad. i think i must like her a lot. im almost afraid to ask how she feels because i feel like she will say lets just be friends. also i dont want her to talk to other guys. im so scared that someday she will just get online and tell me she met an amazing man. anyway thanks for listening .
  5. What kind of instrument are you trying to work on?
  6. im doing alright. i just wish i was more musically talented .
  7. It's good to know you haven't fallen off the face of the earth. How are you doing right now?
  8. hey friend. good to see you
  9. Hey Topps. Just know I'm still around
  10. it wasnt personal
  11. If it's going to be something personal, please move it to PMs, okay?
  12. this is starting to stress me out.
  13. hugs lol hugs
  14. Breaking me? In what way? ;P
  15. yeah lol i need to find it again. but then again it can be our little secret. well the good news is in real life im very gentle with just enough muscle to do a good massage without breaking you lol.
  16. Massages are nice Still, I think I'd break like a twig if you do that. Haha! You seriously need to post that one picture every so often so that people would know what we're talking about. XD
  17. what would you want me to do baby?
  18. Haha! I'm not worried Just concerned. What'll you do with all the muscles? XD
  19. hehe i wish i was that buff. then i would have no trouble getting girls. but dont worry. i can never leave you.
  20. ;3 Yush it is. Haha! I still keep picturing that your avatar from that one pic you posted. Haha!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 20 of 50
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast