Conversation Between レッドファンタシースター and Xelor

11 Visitor Messages

1. still playing haha
    its been a little over a year for this response haha
  2. Hey man. Nice to see you again. I've been back into PSO2 for a several weeks now and I'm loving it more now.
  3. The loveee
  4. Oh, haha okay. I won't really have money anyways
  5. To be quite honest I don't think I'll ever rely on Sega of America anymore when it comes to any Phantasy Star release. It's a decision I've made mostly for myself, but not alone since my friends decided to just stay on the JP servers. The reasons you probably already know of, but since PSU (which I didn't care for) to the PSO2, we've always got shafted. There was always content that was missing. What makes it worse for PSO2 is that a little more than a year ago or so, we were told PSO2 would come early 2013. Absolutely nothing was said until April 2013 when we were told it would be delayed (no duh at this point). Since then, nothing else was mentioned, not even at E3. Sorry for the somewhat long-winded post on your wall. But I'm fed up with SoA. I'll try out PSO2's NA servers at some point when it comes out, but I'm sure their updates are gonna be incredibly behind, probably won't even include the Braver class until later on. The guides out for playing PSO2 on JP servers are numerous, plus the English patch helps a lot, making this game incredibly playable despite the language barrier. So with that, I hope you know I won't be playing on NA servers mainly, that is unless SoA shapes up. (Know that I'm not completely blaming SoA for the mess, SoJ I'm sure is causing problems too)
  6. I gave my PSP to my friend for christmas too XD I plan on eventually getting a PSVita when PSO2 has an american release.
  7. Man, sorry to hear that. PSP2i is pretty fun, but my friends pretty much migrated from the PSP to the PC. The english patch makes it pretty playable. If you can somehow get either a Vita or a $400 PC with a decent graphics card, you're pretty much good to go.
  8. Dude I can't even play PSO2 on my computer DX
  9. Hey! Sorry I haven't been on PSO-World in pretty much forever. I've been doing other things. But yea, playing PSO 2 is a lot of fun.
  10. Xelorrrr respond its been sooo long D: I miss you lol
  11. Oh hey Xelor its me mamimi >.> long time since you've been on psow psp2i is awesome
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 11 of 11