Conversation Between Nikoshae and Vintasticvin

20 Visitor Messages

1. Meow!
  2. *boops you even more back* Backbackback again!
  3. :O *boops you back* Niko!
  4. *boops you at random*
  5. You are a pretty doll! *snuggles your lap*

Feel better ... I'm heading to bed shortly, but we can talk some tomorrow :3
  6. Aside from feeling like a favorite doll/toy thrown in the trash not much
  7. Oh, what's wrong?
  8. Hi kitty and thanks *Scritches your head and sighs*
  9. meowmeowmeow

*curls up on Vinny's lap* meow
  10. *Late night NINJA POUNCE* I finally got a room so swing by and hang out in it within 30 days xD
  11. Vinnie takes good care of me
  12. <3 Sleep well
  13. *snoozes inside le Master Ball*
  14. Squee you're so cute Niko and have fun.
  15. *comfy in Master Ball* Maybe someone will come get me... in the meantime woo *plays video games*
  16. Yep yep you seen right ^_^ Fridge and PS4 and yay just don't forget to return to your team once in a while so they don't get worried about you kay?
  17. I read that as Luxray ball, and was all 'That'd be cool'

*sits back and gets comfy in Master Ball* Nice accommodations. Hey, is that a minifridge and a PS4?! Not even released yet?! Ima stay here furevers!
  18. 1. >_< Just say you'll be back in a few days o.o What team?!

2. Weeell I did considered a Luxary Ball but then refused to battle you that would mean I'd have to hurt which is something I can't do to someone adorable like you.

3. Ya darn straight its a cool looking ball! I could have caught a legendary or Enfy for Giga but I chose to catch yew instead >__< Plus I don't think even a Master Ball could contain such fabulousness like Sine's lol

Plus you're totally worth using a master ball on and I'll set you free I promise :<
  19. Whatever will I tell Cyuss. And Gigawuts. And everyone else in team? D: How could you *sulks in Master Ball* At least it's a cool-looking ball...
  20. *Lobs a Master Ball at you* To hell with battling I wanna catch you NOW!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 20 of 20