Conversation Between xBladeM6x and Ce'Nedra

10 Visitor Messages

1. For sure, I'm currently hunting in both Tundra and Forest free fields so could use a hand

Nice to have another friend, can't have enough *has like 60 people in his friend list on PSO2*
  2. Haha, it's no problem. Kind words should be spoken more often. I've been a bit MIA until as of recently on PSO-W so it seems as though no one remembers me, but it's cool. Time to get back into the groove of things, and make more friends for PSO2. :3

We should play tomorrow (11th) when the Maintenance is up.
  3. I might try it, I got a few friends that I'm not sure off if I can get them to the JP servers haha.

I think we played once or twice during the beta and I seen you arround in the lobby a few times as well. Next time you see me send me a friend invite so we can play.

And thanks for the kind words, don't hear that to often these days hehe
  4. I know I'll be at least trying the English version, however I'm on the fence about for the same reasons. Really don't want to start over again, but we'll have to see how it goes.

I completely agree with this game being what I've been waiting for. I had got into both beta's as well and I have to agree, it was pretty awesome. I've actually seen you around these boards basically the entirety of being on PSO-W, and even on the closed beta. Always thought you were nice based on your posts, but never really thought to friend request, until now obviously. For whatever reason.

Probably laziness. Yep pressing that button was just too much work.
  5. Great, not sure if I'm gonna move to the english version at all. Depends how many of the new friends I made on the JP server are staying. I also am not really big fan of restarting over again so there will beed to be a good reason to pull me away from the JP servers.

Aside that, this game is what I have been waiting for for years...I really lived towards this moment, I acctually got into both Beta's as well, you don't know how happy I was with that . It even makes my other games right now look boring yet I got quite a few to beat or yet to play...
  6. Damn those Emergency Code: Maintenance. Almost as aggravating as Emergency Code: Avoid. Speaking of which, how are you liking the full release so far?
  7. I'm on GMT+1, we diffrer 6 hours (im ahead of you in time). Good your not on the west coast, i got a hard time meeting people from there. I got 2 weeks vacation as well now, we'll surely play...well if server isn't down for *points to quote in sig*
  8. I'm in New York (EST) myself, so yeah. I'm up all the time, when I shouldn't be. I'm sure there will be time for a few quality runs.
  9. Sure thing, hope the time zones allow it as im in europe
  10. Speaking of that awesome Tundra run you were saying you had, I now want to party sometime. xD
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 10