Conversation Between ZER0 DX and BIG OLAF

12 Visitor Messages

1. Happy Birthday, Break!

2. I don't know why I never added you on this site (unless I did a long time ago and forgot who you were, and subsequently removed you, which has happened to other people before), but yeah.
  3. Happy Birthday, Break. Hope you spend it enjoying yourself and doing whatever it is you enjoy doing.

4. Sounds good. I'll be buzzing around with everyone else in Ship 2, Block 20/2X.
  5. I guess some people just prefer to stay ignorant about things like that for some reason.

I'll definitely be on PSO2 though, so I'll keep an eye out for you.
  6. I read that whole thread on -that one other forum that starts with a 'D'- back when it all went down; followed it pretty close. Sounds like a shitty thing to be involved in. Shame no one here really believes me or anyone else (expect maybe you, now) when we try to tell them what's really going on.

All that garbage aside, hope to see you on the EN Ship in PSO2, Break.
  7. Ah, I see. Yes, he sent a private message to Chrono, so I guess it's just the waiting game we're playing now. Thank you for the help.
  8. Pretty sure the best way to go about recovering a game account is to send a PM to the admin detailing the accounts username and guild card number for verification.

Of course he isn't always the fastest to respond... So it may be a while before he gets his password.

If I still had the account manager tool then I could retrieve the information myself, but ever since we increased the encryption security on the account database it got outdated and quit functioning. Crono didn't see any need to give me an updated one either since I've been less active than I used to be
  9. Ok, I'll look out for you.

EDIT: Oh! I wanted to ask if anyone has checked the "Account Recovery" E-mail on 'that one website's' forums? My friend forgot his password to his 'server' account and was trying to recover it. If you know, get back to me. Thanks!
  10. Yeah, though as of recent I haven't been playing as much anymore. Work and other obligations have kinda taken priority and any free time I have to game is usually spent on JP PSU lately.

If I happen to be on PSO, look for a level 200 FOmar named Break. You can send me a PM on the forums there and set up a game arrangement if you want and I'll see if I can make it on.
  11. Hey, ZER0. You said you're a moderator for that "one private server", right? Do you ever play BB or anything? I've recently started playing again, as have a few other PSO-Worlders.
  12. Happy Birthday!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 12 of 12