Conversation Between qoxolg and Rei-San

29 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Word on the street is that you are still around? it says you are active still on PSOW
  2. Hello! Guess who;s back and trying to say hello.
  3. Hmm hmm
  4. Heey dude. Remember me?
  5. May i have it? x3

Or add kenta-san17
  6. Woooaa long time ago! I have Skype yes
  7. Guess who

Mind if we talk about something? do you have a skype?
  8. I usually watch every first episode of each anime that releases in a season. I've seen so much and don't have much time to waste on mediocre anime.
  9. Watching Sword Art... God dammit Q, what is it with you and your awesome taste in anime?
  10. Hey man, starting to sound good. I'll think a bit more about it when I get home from work today.

Also have you seen the brand new anime Sword Art Online? It's incredibly well drawn and has a cool story. Watch it!
  11. Also I had an Idea for the direction the VR is going to come from. I've already watched some episodes of Accel World, and I think it would be a good Idea to use the Neuro-collar concept, as I did want things like the 5 human senses to apply to players i the game, but I wanted it to be a bit more refined, like adding hunger to the mix or something.

Also my biggest blunder right now Is a cast character I have named Exodus. He is supposed to be the anti-hero or the "sixth ranger" of the group. He's a lone wolf that drops hints to Rei and party but he seems to be a "wicked user" as well. He seems like normal player half the time, but he has no User ID and His name doesn't ever show up on Sega's player listing. I was thinking of making him an AI, but my biggest blunder is that his alter ego is supposed to be a huge spoiler to another character I made. I'll tell you more after you think you can help me.
  12. Ok Q. Think I desided what I wanted to do with my fan fic. The each of the console PS titles could be a expansion pack to the previous title. Or the came out with PSU and then the "Infinity" update, fixed evrything wrong with PSU and merged it with PSO BB.

But for the sake of character development, I wanted the first few chapters to basicly be the quests from PSO. Talking about MAGs or basically going througe the old quests as if it is their own story. I want to put some character and plot development during these chapters, as it bleeds over into the main plot.

Also I need your help coming up with ideas. Duing the intro chapter, my character Rei is going to try and meet his friends in game, only to be side tracked by a unknown player that he accidentally bumps into and makes him drop a weird item no one has see before (It's a photon drop but its oddly colored and emits a strage particle.) It then leads Rei to investigate, which leads to them not meating his friends untill a few chapters later. Rei is confronted by some "wicked players" directly wanting the "strange drop" back and Rei's Friends (Keori, Yuki, Mana, and a Newbie they befrended) accidentally get confronted by some others hackers in an event. The only thing I haven't thought through yet is what the hackers want ad what they are doing. And what the Strange drop is used for.
  13. Hmm no. I am not much of a horror watcher or know how to write a story at all.
  14. Hey, Q. Do you know how to write a good horror story? I had a good idea for a side story of my PS fanfic. It's going to be a creepy paste-esqe story.
  15. God dammit Q. I'm watching Accel World and you were right. It does have a similar concept to my fan fic, that I can use.

Not only that, but it's a hella awesome show. Thank you for bringing it up to me.
  16. I think i came the conclusion that I want to keep this group in the inner circle of the artists of PSOW until I'm ready to make a group in DA. If it becomes big enough, then yeah lets do that. But now I am drawing up concept.
  17. no, haven't looked at that yet. PSO2 is sucking my time at the moment
  18. First thing:
    Create a place where people can work together. I used DA group for that. That worked pretty good actually, though I didn't ask for much help so I didn't get very far. You can see my example here: http://project-comiq.deviantart.com/

Start posting stuff you already made up, start recruiting people.

Try making a todo list of things that needs to be done. That way people can pick them up.
  19. I was thinking of the name project unlimited too. But did you look at some of the .Hack I pointed out yet?
  20. Let's see. I don't know where to start with what .Hack you should watch. Obviously there is a time line in the order that hey were aired. (From .Hack//Sign, too .Hack//dusk, then .Hack//Roots.) But they are also stand alone enough to where you can start from anywhere and wont get lost, they all follow theie own story. They are all good, even the novels and manga that go over side stories. Then there are the games....

But I would start of with .Hack//Dusk (or legend of the twilight as it was called in America.) Its the easiest to get into and is what got me into the series. And don't forget to look at .Hack//G.U. Trilogy after you look at .Hack//Roots if you don't want to get spoiled.

As far as my art style go... Hmm.... A web comic called Megatokyo what inspired my current manga style that I'm experementing with. The way he does a pencil style shading that gives everything he draws an airy feel that leaves ALOT of room for detail. He also put alot of Otaku-like stuff in it. I plan to do the same, like putting geeky stuff that's VERE popular in japan, like cellphone charms and references to anime. Something like lucky star does.

The background and atmosphere I want to put into it is like a mix of .Hack and Ghost in the Shell. Giving that fantasy sci-fi epic, because Phantasy Star is more than just a game.

Character design and everything, I want to be a bit like Full Metal Alchemist and Bleach. I've always admire Hiromu Awakawa's and Tite Kubo's style when it comes to the way that they draw. If you can find some illustration books by those too, then you'll see what I mean.

Also keep in mind that I wanted some Ecchi elements in my fanfic, but tasteful ecchi. Besides my characters apperance, the sexier things are things that happen for a reason. Stuff that cuts to the chase out of nowhere just make me laugh.

But you are the guy I wanted to turn to for concept. You seem to know what makes anime good and interesting and how to avoid cliches. And the team I want to put togethe rare teams that are willing to help. I already asked Rock if he wanted to help, but he said he might do cameo art and not actually do most of it, or whatever. Maybe I'll ask him again after we get something of the ground.

I was thinking of what to call our team. I was thinking "Brave Hearts". Its the name of the mini-guild that my main characters are apart of. We can think of a better name if you had suggestions.

Let me know where we should start...
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 20 of 29
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast