Conversation Between Atbar and DoctorShanks

23 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Thanks, Doc.
  2. Huh? No, you were a great leader. It's very hard to lead a group on one's lonesome, whether it be due to stress or feedback from differing views and opinions, the latter of which is extremely important to forming a great community!

Are you feeling okay? My advice is to try not to dwell on past actions too much. We've all said and done things we wish we could take back, but we can't, so we move on with the knowledge needed to not repeat our mistakes and become better people as a result.

Maybe I've over-read your message; sorry if that is so. If it sets your mind at ease, the apology was accepted by default! Don't sweat it, and good luck with your future endeavors!
  3. Hey, Doc. While I was a bad leader in the PSZ Revival group, always sweating the small stuff and all that, I feel I have been hardest on you. I'm sorry.
  4. A million years? Must be nice to view a month in that time span. Anywoo, thanks for your reply.
  5. Hey! I know you sent that message a million years ago, but I've only recently just logged back in here (mostly in anticipation for PSO2). I'm sorry, but I unfortunately don't have much good news to share. To keep it brief, I've hit a low point in life, but I'm still standing. I'd go in detail but it's really depressing :/

If you wanna keep in touch, I have a Skype and a Tumblr (both doctorshanks), and an e-mail which I publicly posted on this site in my profile if I recall.
  6. I haven't talked to you in a while. How are things been going for you as of late?
  7. I edited my post below. For some reason, I thought you were talking about my Mag Quirks guide when you were actually talking about the Subtle Gameplay Tricks guide I showed you a few weeks back. Whoops.
  8. You're welcome, DoctorShanks. I noticed that particular PSZ player did spend a lot of time researching useful information for the game that I have found both interesting and useful and hate to see nobody else reading it and utilizing what this player found.
  9. Added the thread to the group page (better late than never, hehe). Thanks for the help =)
  10. An older thread on the PSZ board you may want to add to your useful links: http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=176095
  11. You're welcome.
  12. OK, thanks =)
  13. The first group was formed on April 27th, 2011.
  14. Hey.

Do you remember what was the date when the First revival was born? I think I remember it being something like the 27th or 28th or April, but I'm not entirely sure. The 1st anniversary is coming up really soon, which is why I'm asking.
  15. Sure, I'll let you know how many I have.

Add-on: It's 116.
  16. I'd like to ask you for your Chaos & Mobius count to get things going for my trade thread. If you have a high % weapon then that would help too.
  17. Thanks for item catalog opportunity.
  18. Okay, can we meet now then?
  19. I'm trading the Vasminokov M109 to Ken so let's meet sooner rather than later
  20. Sure, you can catalog my Fumma, Doc. I still need to catalog your Yas-109 too that keeps slipping my mind.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 20 of 23
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast