Conversation Between Meji and BIG OLAF

17 Visitor Messages

1. Sorry bro, been away from PSO2 too much lately. I posted the results.
  2. We're waiting on your votes for the final four in our contest before we can proceed. Please do so at your earliest convenience. Thank you.
  3. I actually imagine them all to be male newmen, which makes them even prettier.
  4. You sure like your animu girls on the Scumblr, don't you?
  5. Nononono, nothing like that. She's a gentle giant. All Meji would get is maybe a tickle behind the ear.
  6. It almost looks as if the Blue Amazon of B-20 is about to chop off my head any second in that screen shot, haha. Kind of as if you're lifting it up and waving it around to brag.
  7. Oh, I know, and that's fine. Thank you!
  8. I should start charging for this soon. ww

But, yeah, sure! Can't help you with the hot springs though, since we're not in the same team.
  9. I'm gonna need some uber-resolution bath towel pictures come Wednesday!
  10. Okay, thank you.
  11. No worries, I still got them on my comp. I'll send them over sometime soon~
  12. Hey, Meji! Since I had to get a new HDD for my computer, I lost all those awesome bag-ass resolution pictures you took for me a bit ago. Would you want to help me out and maybe take some more sometime (since I have other outfits and stuff now, haha)? Tack så mycket!
  13. Oh shi-

You have discovered my dark past (a.k.a, Lonk to the Past). I must now go HYYYEEEAAAA on you.
  14. Is Lonk like Meji's split personality that developed due to his alcoholic mother beating him with a wiffle-ball bat when he was a child?
  15. Happy late Christmas to you too, Nass~
  16. Merry Christmas, you pretty man!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 17 of 17