Conversation Between Ash1ey and Forever Zero

349 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 18 123411 ... LastLast
  1. Its been a long time but I thought I'd just come by and say hello <3 it might be a bit before you see this and thats okay ! I just hope you have been doing well and stuff <3
  2. meow i hope you're well
  3. My name is officially, legally, Ashley!
  4. *sector 7 falls while listening to opera music*
  5. I have been doing good. I am transferring to another store soon, but still doing the same job. Not much else new going on.
  6. Thank you, its been a really loooooooooong journey. But damn I have come so far *hugs*

How have you been? what'cha been up to?
  7. Nice! Good to know you will finally, officially be Ashley. I don't even think of you as your old name anymore, lol. Also, glad to hear you are learning some new skills.
  8. I've been really good. I'm in the process currently of legally changing my name to Ashley And i'm starting trade school next month for computer networking and technitian. Its gonna be good. I hope you've been well
  9. Hey, Ashely! Sorry I haven't logged in here for a long time. I'm doing good. How have you been?
  10. hiiii hows you ? :3
  11. ()_+\
  12. gold saucer is awesome lol, and they have triple fucking triad!!!!!
  13. Hey, Ashley! That's cool that you are enjoying FFXIV. I recently got back into it myself. That's one thing I really like about this game is that you can play it very casually and still get somewhere. I just unlocked Gold Saucer and went "OMG" when I heard the remix of FF7 Gold Saucer music playing. XD
  14. I'm realkly enjoying FF14... I play it nice and casually, like maybe 10 hours a week and I feel like I actually make progress.... i'm lvl 16 atm and just having so much fun :3 here is an outdated pic of my char http://imgur.com/2DzqjlT

whats going on in caras world?
  15. I'll be on Sargatanas, but I'm not sure when I'm going to start playing. I want to beat some other games first lol

FF15s demo is pretty good, controls are a little stiff, and I'm glad square is actually addressing that soon, but I have high hopes for it. Noctis is totally my husband ;3
  16. FF14 is pretty awesome. I hope you like the game. I plan to get back into it once the expansion pack is out. And yeah, the music in it is great. I have both soundtracks. Which server are you going to be playing on?

I got FF type 0 HD also but only played like 10 minutes of it. I just wanted the FF 15 demo, lol. I think FF 15 is going to turn out to be a good game but I hear it's not going to be at E3 this year. >_<
  17. thas cool, as long as you're haviing fun. i like borderlands 2 myself, which destiny is a lot like as well. I currently have FF Type 0 HD, Bloodborne, and Omega Quintet..... and.....psssst *whiispers* ff14, but keep it a secret
    Mostly bought it to play through the story with my gf, shes super hooked on the game for like over a year, and got me hooked on the music and intrigued by the story :P
  18. Yeah, I got hooked on Destiny recently. I never thought I would like this game since I really hate FPS, but this game kind of reminds me of PSO in a strange sort of way lol. What PS4 games are you going to get?
  19. pretty good, just got a ps4 in the mail from japan recentrly, so I'm enjoying myself some ps4 games :3333 been up to anything? I see you've gotten hooked on destiny :3
  20. Hey, Ashley! Everything is good. How are you doing?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 20 of 349
Page 1 of 18 123411 ... LastLast