Conversation Between Seority and subluminus

13 Visitor Messages

1. Mew? ._.

Ah I see lol. She'd be pretty cool in a dress
    Maybe you can try that Yorokatabra armor. I think it'd look sexy lol
  2. Well, I was going for a Valentine theme with it so close, but I need to make clothing for here, I only have the undies. But I am going to make her a dress soon ;3 Not PSU clothing this time. But I am thinking I am going to make her some PSU clothing too... Any suggestions? LOL ;3 mew mew >:3~
  3. Yo yo!
    I'm doing swell. You?
    Ah let me check them out then.
    I like Iteahs teal look. I also like Rya, but she looks like she's battling in underswear : x Maybe making her bottoms shorts or something to look a little more "real" lol. Chii is adorable :3
    You have a good one to! I'm off to job hunt. Weee~
  4. Hey there... just thought I would say hi and stuff. How ya doing? Well, I just added a new picture to the Fanworkers group if you wanted to take a look. I am still trying to find something to put on her. Have a good weekend. ;3
  5. Maybe then I will make up some sort Robotish outfit for her. Something more mechanized I guess... I could do that ;3 I don't think i will get to it this weekend though. I could always do one my chars up in the cosplay configuration you used. lol... Hmmm Anyhow, have a good weekend,... I wish they lasted longer.
  6. I hate that to, when I want my pic to look one way but I just can't get it down. Thanks for the rappy suit thought lol. As far as dressing Caseals, I'm not much into the fleashy types. I like them to be more "robotic" and that's how I make mine lol. But I'm pretty good at dressing up real fleashies though x3
  7. yes, I am going to dress the characters up with other clothing eventually. So if you had something you wanted to see I can add it. Or attempt to add it. I draw alot but intermittantly.... Sometimes it takes me almost a 16 hours to complete a peice, and I don't always feel up to it LOL. If I ever tried a Rappy Suit I'll let you know for sure. Right now my art is as much for learning as it is for others to see. I am steadily getting better at proportions and stuff. I have in my head how I want them to look but sometimes I can't get it to look like that, you know. LOLs
  8. Yes a Rappy Suit IRL would be awesomes, but I don't want to trouble you with that mess lol. Most people love seeing girl pics x3
    Do you mean sudgestions for your current art peices? Like dressing them up? Lol, I can try ;>>
  9. Thankies... Hmmm, rappy suit eh? Maybe one day I'll take on that challenge. Hmmm, it would be interesting wouldn't it... hot as hell though LOL... Hmmm. ;3 As for my art, I am still trying to work on broadening it a bit, as people don't always want to see art of girls in cute outfits, not that its bad ;P *wink wink* I want NDK, and AnimeWasabi to come back here, but it not for a few months, sigh. I worked shift work during them and didn't really get to go. Hey by the way if you have any requests for art or clothing for me to add on my pics lemme know, always happy for suggestions ;3
  10. D: Sorry about that! (the braking thing) and it's cool lol. The convention DreX and I go to is ACEN which is a big con in the mid-west in Chicago. There are a few school-girl men there but I don't know if I'd want to be one of them lol. Well if you are ever going to do that, good luck! I'm still on the look out for someone/some place that can make me an IRL Rappy Suit. I'd just die if I could be a real rappy x3! Anyways, yes your art is ta SMEX! You are very talented!
  11. Thankies for the compliment... I wasn't sure if posting under where you posted would notify you that I had posted, so I'll just leave it in your visitor messages... I accidententally did it on mine, but like I said, I don't know how that works. I hope one day that I will get off my arze and cosplay PSU sometime just for fun ;3 Don't know what I would make though, but I am sure there is options... Thinking maybe dressing up like my male char on PSU, cause might be weird to dress as a girl LOL Yeah if you saw my PSU information you'd realize I have mostly females D'oh. I do have a profile on PC/PS2 though, I just don't have my information up for it. What can I say, I am a nerd afterall ;3 but that not bad I guess.
  12. Thanks! Me likey too lol.
    So you make cosplay outfits? That's friggin amazing! I had to buy mine since God never granted me the awesome skillz called "sewing" x3
  13. BTW your cosplay as a PSU character was awesome... ;3 Me likey LOL I thought of doing that sometime, but I am lazy when it comes to sewing. LOLS
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 13 of 13