Conversation Between Sasamichan and CelestialBlade

16 Visitor Messages

1. Happy birthday!
  2. Nah, I'm at work for 4-5 more hours probably. What you can do: Stop by the Visiphone (console with the purple question mark) and choose the 4th option, then the 1st option I think. Type in "Cocona" and my character name should come up (alternatively you can pick the 3rd option and search by Player ID, mine being "CelestialBlade"). Highlight it and choose the 4th option, and that'll send me a friend request that I can accept when I get home.
  3. You able to log in now to get your card?
  4. Cool, glad you're able to join the majority of the community finally. My time depends on my work schedule but I'm normally on afternoons/evenings.
  5. Hey Chelsea, I was able to log on ship 2 last night. I won't be able to log in till late at night though.
  6. Thanks. Can't wait till ship 2 opens.
  7. Sasami turned out good, her face is cute!
  8. Sounds good; hopefully the lock only lasts a week or so. Other than the ship capacity issues the game is extremely solid and really fun.
  9. Too bad I'm not able to create a character on ship 2 anytime soon, maybe when they open it up, I'll join you.
  10. Ship 02, player ID "CelestialBlade". Really fun thus far, I'm playing a Hunter named Cocona.
  11. It's been awhile. I started playing PSO2, what server you on?
  12. Hey Sas ;o What's up?
  13. Hi Chelsea.
  14. Aww, was hoping that I would be playing with you again. Oh well.
  15. Aww, thanks :3 I miss my green-haired loli too! I'm pretty much done with PSU for the time being, though. I'm really bored with everything and I don't see the game having much of a future, so yeah.
  16. Chelsea, I miss your cute newman running around. Game no fun w/o your loli newman.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 16 of 16