Conversation Between Ash1ey and CelestialBlade

143 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast
  1. It's no problem :P Yeah, evidently PSOW got caught up in that DDoS attack on PSO2 or something. But now it's back and I have my daily entertainment back again--being amused at fearmongerers and such in PSO2 General

I'm doing good, got this week off and I plan on enjoying every bit of it. Been playing Tales of Graces f and Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate again now that there's a new character released. I'm also going to a con this weekend, as Hitomi (default costume) from DoA5 I can't wait, even though I'm a bit anxious about it XD
  2. i think i never answered your last post cause psow pooped out and went away for awhile lol. myyyyy bad x3 sorry!

I'm doing well, just been working more then usual because one of our full timers is on disability, but I'm still finding time to do the things I want luckily... just been relaxing the past few days since I had some time off x3 playing some games and chatting with peoplesssss.

whats new in chelseas world?
  3. Hi How is you?
  4. this is a message from ashley who doesn't really know what to type here.
    HI
  5. YOU CAN BE THE GAYS WITH US
  6. you two are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo gay xD silly :3
  7. Chelsea is pretty good Having some lunch in between meetings at work, and I might be hitting the apartment pool later :O Also gonna look for more SEXY SUMMER CLOOOOOTHES, yay! *_*

How is you?
  8. soo how is chelsea :3
  9. Oh god XD DESTROYING THE WORLD'S TEETH WITH YOUR KAWAIINESS
  10. ENJOY YOUR ROTTING TEETH dentists shouold pay me to rot peoples teeths with my looks? so they get more customers? Now thats egotistical xD hehehehe
  11. SO MUCH KAWAII CAVITIIIIEEEESSSS
  12. ENJOY YOUR DIABEETIES THEN
  13. Hehe :P Tiffy's right, you're a sexy gurl WHETHER YOU ADMIT IT OR NOT ;D
  14. OH LAWD you're making me blush <333
  15. XD But you're a hawt homosexual~
  16. she freaking would say "being homosexual with that ashley" LOL gawd
  17. That sounds fun! If I didn't go the path I've gone, that's probably what I would get into as well. I'm sure you'll be awesome at it and it should be really enjoyable. Plus it's nice to see more females in that field, to prove that us chicks are just as good at tech as the guys Best of luck and I hope your new PC is awesomesauce :3

Things are going pretty well here, it's been nice and warm so that's certainly helped :P I still get pains in my body but it's been a lot easier to deal with lately, so hopefully it's slowly working itself out of my body. Otherwise I've been mostly working and running, and trying to put together the plot for my next fanfic :3
  18. I'm doing well, was sick the past week but getting better now gonna be going to a trade school later this year for computers/general electronics... not sure the exact name, I have to browse the course book soon xD but that will be cool :3 I recently built a new computer for myself, with a friend <3

Hows things in Chelsealand?
  19. Woof :3 *nuzzles* How's mah Ashley?
  20. :3 meow
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 20 of 143
Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast