Conversation Between Lumir and BIG OLAF

7 Visitor Messages

1. Oh, I don't 'mind' people like that, really. There's plenty of people around here that dislike me. I just ignore them, mostly. I was more just saying that no one would want me in their party because they don't like me, I guess.

Well, whatever. It doesn't matter right now, hurr hurr. I'm just ranting on your visitor wall. Sorry!
  2. Ah dont worry bout people like that. Anyways if/when you join be ready for massive pse bursts and 5+ Photon Bursts. Its crazy fun =).
  3. I suppose. I just get paranoid about partying with 'strangers', thinking they dislike me for some reason. Maybe someday I'll join though.
  4. Lol you dont have to be hardcore to hunt some rares! Its pretty fun when in an organized group of 12 people massacring everything. Especially those rappies you like to electrocute lol!
  5. I hit level 30 before the maintenance, but...I dunno. I'm not really a 'hardcore' player, and I know most of those guys there are. So, I wouldn't really fit in. Also, some of them probably don't like me. That's the reason(s) I didn't go today.
  6. Thanks for the request. We should party up again. If you hit level 30 a group of 30s is doing rare hunt runs in groups of 12 for pse burst ect.
  7. Thanks for accepting my request.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7