Conversation Between Gardios and BIG OLAF

22 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. LOL no that's fine. Dat leopard print, son.
  2. Esthe was the closest I could get. Is that okay or do you need anything more specific?
    http://imgur.com/a/Xxm1v
  3. I'm in need of some super-up-close speedo images. Preferably from the back, but any ol' angle will do, you see.
  4. Well, hopefully we will be, so be prepared!
  5. Well that was a damn good idea. You two should do that more often.
  6. Hehe, all of those were Xaeris' idea, except the camera one. But yeah, that's a whole lotta woman in one little spot.
  7. I aim to please.

Also right back at you with those Nass+Cherise screenshots. Dayum...
  8. Nice speedo pictures, sir! I really liked them, especially that 'accidental censor', haha. Sometimes exceptional screenshots require a bit of luck!
  9. Oh, the "younger" version we were doing? Yeah, that is a lot of fun. Stop forgetting!
  10. Haha, yeah. It's not only that though, I still want to make teen!Gard too... I believe that it'd be terribly fun, but I still forget to do it. <_>
  11. Ha, don't feel bad, it's not a big deal! It's all for fun, but you should get on that. Your fella is a strapping lad, and the PSO-World....nay, the world-world, deserves to see him (almost) naked!
  12. NOT THE BASEBALL BAT

I even feel bad about not taking them yet... Maybe I should start hitting myself with the bat instead.
  13. *grabs baseball bat*

Where's those bath towel pictures son
  14. Well, I'll tell you the same thing I tell everyone else:

You can hang out or even go idle in my room whenever you want. Any time at all! Always open to friends.
  15. Oh? All the more reason to crash your room! Feeling kinda lonely lately since I'm too paranoid to hang around in the lobby due to... y'know.
  16. Yeah, but you'd be touching a female character, so it wouldn't matter!

But yeah, there's always huge gatherings going on in my room.
  17. Touching someone else's abs as a man wouldn't look quite sane either.

But whatever! Prepare to find me in your room... someday, when you expect it the least!
  18. Yeah, you'd kind of look like some kind of schizophrenic loon if you did that.
  19. Might as well touch my own abs then, hohoho. But I guess that would look strange...
  20. ....yeah....look, but don't touch. Well, at least the boobuns and other feminine parts. The abs are open for hands-on enjoyment, though.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 20 of 22
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast