Conversation Between CookieSundae and ArrayD06

34 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. HEY COOKIE HOW ARE YOU? Sorry I'm not as active because of school, but I've discovered this PSOBB server called Eden and they have really nice people on there (even though not alot of people play *literally not a lot of people*). The EXP over there is nice (5x's the normal EXP when you start out and it's not even an event!) and the drops are tweaked a bit to be more likely to get red rares, so if you ever consider playing PSOBB, download it from the Eden server! Again. NICE PLAYERS. EXP BONUSES. MORE RED BOXES. What more can you want xD.
  2. LOL ARRAY! I MISSED YOU!

I see. I understand.
    Good luck with school
  3. Omg i typed in but wrong profile
    I wish i can copy and paste it to your profile

Mp3 wont let me copy and paste OAO;;

Sounds fun
    Im feeling awesome
  4. Hii!! I actually went outside my house. IT WAS SO HOT! I THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO MELT. And after trying to adjust to the heat wave, I picked up some my good friends and we drank boba and talked about stuff. LOL. I found myself really exhausted after the hangout. I wanted to hang out with them some more, but I didn't wanna pass out at their place, so I just left lol.

How was YOUR day? *glomps*
  5. Hi fanta

How's your day?
  6. The World Ends with You game is so fun, but hard to play! It's fun though and I suggest getting it :3
    The Grid (Tron's world) made me so dizzy and confused to navigate that place. I think I was stuck there for a while (2-3 days) figuring out where to go lol. They could've done the Little Mermaid because I wanted to play as Sora and Riku if they were mermen lol.
    I'm still playing Kingdom Hearts LOL. It's fun to level up xP.
  7. Nice. I should put KH: DDD as my wantlist. I just checked out the gameplay and saw characters from TWEWTY/world ends with you. I never played TWEWTY and I was going to get it along time ago but never did. Yeah, I saw real people on it. That's sad that they don't have other disney characters. I saw tron in it. rofl It's just like the movie. >O

How are things? c:
  8. Heey! Glomping it up in Phantasy Star Zero lmao.

I've been playing Kingdom Hearts 3DS and I was slightly disappointed in that there wasn't any familiar Disney World that I would've gotten excited about. WHY IN THE HECK IS TRON IN IT. It had REAL PEOPLE characters. Totally pissed me off because it threw off the mood of the game lol. I wanted to go into Little Mermaid's world or Peter Pan's world or even Lilo and Stitch. Disappointed that I didn't get to see any recognizable Disney worlds
  9. haha yeah LOL! xD

How are you doing? Heard you're playing KH on 3ds... How's the game?
  10. LOL *glomp*
    We should glomp it up more often xD
  11. Awwww!
    LOL being the rebel. I've been playin that and Vindictus, so that's why I haven't been on as much xP.
  12. Hmm... I can't play any mmo atm butt My IGN is CookieMuffin. I'm still lv 31 I think.. xD I haven't logged on DN for ages since all my friends quitted. LOL I stopped playing before the school costumes were out.

I was on Argenta server even though I'm pst time. LOL
  13. I play Dragon Nest! It's so much fun with the new class they added. The Tinkerer. Haha :P Do you still play?
  14. lol Vindictus. My friends played that. No, I haven't tried Vindictus. The only game I played was Dragon Nest from Nexon. o=
  15. Heey I was wondering. Do you play Vindictus by any chance? I saw a Fiona character named IWantCookies, which was similar in your name somewhat lol.
  16. Hi!
    Nothing much. Just the heat is so annoying! Grrrr.
    How've you been?
  17. Hi, Fanta! ^o^b

How are you today?
  18. I LOVE IT!

It totally captures her innocence LOL.

And I like the little conversation picture thingy from yesterday. SO ACCURATE LOL. I can feel the love between Dai and Zain xP.

EDIT: Mint totally looks bad@ss btw. Never expected him to look SO COOL.

...Anything you draw is magical lol.
  19. http://www.pso-world.com/forums/show...15#post2787315

I made an icon for you

what do you think LOL
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 20 of 34
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast