Conversation Between Touka and Neith

199 Visitor Messages

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Yeah I guess,my body is starting to ache though.And idk when we'll be able to play again,the schedule got adjusted.
  2. You'll get used to it; I was real tired in my first week but I just learned to sleep a little earlier. Just try and stick with it, you'll think it's worth it once the money's in your hands :P

If anything, just look forward to your weekend I guess (assuming you get that off); I'll be on as usual so we can play then.
  3. Yeah I started and i'm dead tired,not looking foward to the rest really lol.
  4. Good luck with the job; I just heard you started today. Hope everything goes well for ya!
  5. Hey, long time no see

My internet ISP accidently cut off the broadband line as well as the phone, so I've been without any internet access for about 2 weeks. Connection is back now (with a new ISP which took multiple attempts to connect me) but my line won't be completely stable for 10 days. I'll be on Xfire from now on (connection permitting), hopefully see you soon. It's sucked having no internet

As an added bonus, I've been ill since about late November and woke up with conjunctavitis this morning, so my eyes keep sticking together. Pain in the ass but maybe I'll get sent home from work

Cya soon :3
  6. Xfire's up and down again- if you can't get on I'll probably be on MSN.

...FF14 stopped downloading at 98%, I am not amused (having to use another download source and get it all again >_>)
  7. We don't be able to run the new mission. You need tickets from S-Ranking some of the other Extra missions (one of which is the Carnival one ._.). Oh well, guess we run something else D:
  8. Xfire's been up and down all day, not even letting people log on now. If you can't get on Xfire you're not alone >_>

edit: http://www.xfire.com/forums/182619/topic/2120442/ It's affecting everyone worldwide

If you wanna talk, i'll be on MSN/Windows Live.
  9. Hey, just saw Izuna post this, figured it might make you feel lucky
    "What to get now? A Light Laser Cannon to complete my light palette, problem is, the Heavy Punisher is completely rare."

Despite how ridiculous Heavy Punisher looks, I'm guessing it's uber-rare, so congrats
  10. I got accepted for a job That interview went really smoothly and I just got the phonecall now. I get a start date within the next 7 days :3

It's all daytime work too, so it shouldn't have any impact on my evenings (i.e we can still play )
  11. Haha you're right i didn't notice how many views my page got(I don't update it though,can't take screenies on PSP 2).

It's np really,i'll help you gut it out for the final time lol.
  12. Hey, you have over 5,000 views

You must be popular now, lulz. The sad thing is, because I message you on here more than other people, the entire page is just my avatar over and over again More people need to message you to break up the mass of Ursula faces. XD

Anyway, once I've eaten I'm going to play PSP2 and get some more levels on Neith. I figure if I can get her to 60 soon, at least she can run A. Thanks for the help so far though, once she hits the wall I'll really need help XD

At least it's probably my last character (if I really want to play FO I can just do it on an existing character). More games later, you
  13. Oh well, can't be helped I guess :P

Hope you liked those Rise Against songs anyway, some of them are really good.
  14. Lol just like my old monitor that crapped out,I didn't know till i googled it.
  15. I didn't D: I bought a decent brand one XD

...It's just I had no idea the entire line of motherboards I picked from had catastrophic overheating problems
  16. Now you know not to buy crappy motherboards XD
  17. I'm back

Everything running smoothly so far
  18. Hey, my PC's died- fails to boot most of the time and crashes if I ever get to desktop. I'm borrowing my bro's PC to type this. I've got my PC in the repair shop at the minute, but I think it's gonna be an expensive fix (I think the Motherboard's died). Unfortunately, this 1) puts back anything I had planned to buy and 2) means I won't be on Xfire unless I can get on my bro's PC.

Hopefully I'll be back on Xfire soon, but might be a couple of weeks ._.
  19. I got booted off Xfier D:

Connection's working fine, but I can't connect to Xfire at all. I guess I'll try again tomorrow. Cya later D:
  20. New PSP2 event only has A and S rank. Sounds awful but:
    - A Rank is Lv105 monsters, and has no level requirement. Therefore Neith could join.

Problem is, I highly doubt Neith would even be able to damage Lv105 monsters, meaning I won't be able to level.

Sonic Team clearly choosing to ignore the existence of anyone under Lv100.

Edit: First block is full ot Stateria (Svaltus, Lutus Jigga, Svaltia), and is almost a carbon copy of the long hallway block in Roar of Flames. No way in hell is Neith going to level in this, the monsters do 500+ a hit with some attacks.
Showing Visitor Messages 41 to 60 of 199
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast