Conversation Between Dark Emerald EXE and Ryno

17 Visitor Messages

1. Yep. hopefully I find somthing entry level soon...
    Hell even the entry level stuff require you to have a bachelors/direct work experience ><
  2. yeah the economy.
  3. Ha yea ive been all over the place. just came back in town.
    Still job searchin ><
    In need of a new laptop...deskop is cheaper of course but im mobile alot so :/

How you been?
  4. you've been very quiet lately! as in havent heard from you lately.
  5. haha although i've been job searchin most of my game time occurs in the evening....i got home RIGHT when the servers went down -.-

They've gone done everday around the same time :/
  6. oh ha! didn't even know. thought it was about the game. cause im still getting used to it.
  7. Lol it was a joke since you had your lil girl laying on the bed it would be a perfect " How to Catch a Predator example...

Older guy comes in the room looking for the lil girl and a cast Chris Hansen comes out of no where lol
  8. what team?
  9. Can i be part of of ur team? please... PLEASE?!?! haha
    Bad news couldnt fix my controller...so I'll be minus a button...all good though... Once i start workin I plan to get a pimp controller...

Heres to hope our computers can run pso2 lol
  10. Yo what's up?
  11. opps meant S2 lol
  12. haha yea I left game shortly after that time (game got boring) seem like all people did was the SD of that mission on neudaiz....forgot it's name but the white dragon was the boss....
    Been playing ffxi since then....

And I'm good just doing a lil job searchin. you?
  13. wow my last comment was in 09!! which your last one!! im great how you been!!
  14. Ryno! How you been? haha
  15. lol yea
    im trying to find a way to download phantasy star portable to my psp via PC but cant find a link :-S
  16. just notice it too

Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 17 of 17