Conversation Between AlexCraig and LynxSarnage

6 Visitor Messages

1. Well its nice to have somewhere else to play thats for sure, quiet or not. My current server is becoming a bit of a grind and theres nobody that I like to play with.
  2. That happens a lot ^_^;; Like I said, we are up and coming, only been around for a year. We had a lot more, but then we had some downtime, and many didn't come back. Still, those that do still play are dedicated players and good people. No elitists that I can see.
  3. Thanks! PS-CA right? I signed up yesterday and decided to log in, I can never resist the ur on pso; I always feel so nostalgic. Very quiet server I must say, I was the only one online at the time. XD
    (Edited out portion of server name, as per PSOW rules)
  4. Awesome! I activated your account on our forums. Feel free to check out any of our divisions and chat with us where you will. We even play on a small up-and-coming PSOBB server where we have a team.
  5. Howdy, sorry its taken me a while to get back to you, college has been draining my soul lately. Sounds like a fun place to be, I'd love to join.
  6. You seem like a really great guy and an avid PSO and PSO Ep3 player. Was wondering if you'd like to join the Hunters Guild? We talk about anything PSO and even gather together to play sometimes. If you'd like to join, I'm sure we'd all like to meet you
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6