Conversation Between Red* and Ryno

28 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Aaw how cute ryno. I had not even a chance to be there. Was at work. Thank you fot take care on my lil kaylee while i was away

2. Ended PSU JP With You Red.
  3. Whoa! It's already your birthday!!?? Deng time flies by. Well happy birthday Remo! Hope you have a blessed one!
  4. Happy Birthday Kaylee*
    Hope you have a GREAT Birthday!
  5. looks like i wont be getting one in this event... =(

time to hunt it in amp mission which is tough to do soloing. unless someone helps me.
  6. yeah when you are able to finish b4 you have a high chance to get one. after boss or after the extra stage.
  7. so i guess doing the amp mission is better?
  8. i dont play theta atm. sorry. i hope they dont change the drops. but i got some heartkeys at iota. the amp mission. i saw yesterday 3 in about 4 runs.
  9. i hope. that there will be an update that it will be common. so i wont have to keep hunting it and go on further things...
  10. you sure it drops on C??... lol... i did a bunch of C runs this past weekend and none has dropped. lol. i wonder if it has a better chance if its on a higher rank?
  11. one more week. hopefully im lucky
  12. im sorry -.-
  13. uh nope... i did 22 runs on C and no luck. in one day. and hten did 3 runs on S3 still luck...
  14. hey ryno i hope you had luck with your heartkeys. else, they drop also at iota S3 (de ragnus clearboxes) good luck
  15. wow! those star amps are expensive! LOL 11.9 mil! haha! oh well.. i bought 2 of them just incase i get another one.
  16. i hope that one JP person is telling the truth that it really drops... lol
  17. really? so someone said that it drops on C? i wonder if it drops on any rank. have you seen any drop?
  18. yo ryno. japanese persons reportet heartkey at protectors theta C runs
  19. i think not. sorry. no one reportet it till now
  20. does the Heart key drop in the new event?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 20 of 28
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast