Conversation Between Noblewine and Gunslinger-08

58 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Its cool gatz, have fun
  2. Sorry to have disappeared off the face of the earth. Anyway, I've gone and lost interest in PSO 2 for the time being. Guild Wars 2 is where it's at!
  3. I think I did and my labtop wasn't up to par. The other problem is I'm mad at sega and have little trust after the poor job they did managing PSU and PSP2 network mode.
  4. That's only fair, dude. You could always try the benchmark software/character creator to see how your laptop stacks up against the game.
  5. Why sega choose the ship you will play on is dumb. I've pretty much don't trust Sega after what's happened with PSU ps2/pc or Xbox. I wish I could play pso with you or others. I'm not sure my labtop is up to par after the problem that took me offline for a few months.
  6. It's good to hear from you too. I confess I've not played much PSO or PSO2 lately. It's just not as fun as PSU was with friends.
  7. bored and I miss PSU network mode. =/
    Nice to hear from you Gatz.
  8. Yo man, how's it hanging?
  9. Roger!
  10. No worries, bro. I've been pretty busy myself! Just keep me in the loop.
  11. Sorry I missed alot of chances to play PSZ or PSOBB with you. My labtop is out of commission until I buy a new one. I sorta forgot my password for psobb so I need to deal with that. I'm using my moms library computer for awhile. Dunno if its compatible to play any net games so I'll have to wait until I get a new one. =/
  12. Will do, dude!
  13. Sorry I forgot about psz night. I finally found a job so I'm not as disoriented now. Message me a time if you want to run a few games.
  14. Ok I'll look at it later tonight. Thanks gatz.
  15. PSZ/PSO BB get-together has been planned for tomorrow. Check your email account that you linked me to for the details.
  16. It's all good, bro. Mind PMing me an email address that you check often? I've been playing PSZ and PSO BB with Pillar, and have just reestablished contact with Tenka, so there will be PSO and PSZ parties in the future.
  17. My bad I'm not good with time zones.
  18. I was 10 minutes late... Oh well. We'll have to try it next week. I'm out on fall break, and the internet is far from reliable, so this weekend isn't looking like an option.
  19. Sorry gatz I got on Saturday at 3PM and didn't see you. What happened?
  20. DUUUUUUUUUUUUDE. Please still be online!

Anyway, if you hop onto PSZ and we're already in a party, just give me a minute and I'll reform the party.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 20 of 58
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast