Conversation Between Powder Keg and BIG OLAF

12 Visitor Messages

1. Glad to hear it. Hope your Christmas was nice, as well.

Oh, and have a great New Years Eve!
  2. Thanks, it was a pretty good time.
  3. Hope you had a nice birthday, Powder.

4. Heh, no I didn't. It just seems like there's this kind of 'distance' now, like they're trying to avoid me altogether. Might be nothing, though. It'll be easier to tell once PSO2 comes back in whatever form (OB, CBT2, etc.)
  5. Haha, yeah. I originally just quoted it then I thought of that idea.

And hrm, did you remind them that it's the internet?
  6. Figured I'd let you know that I linked the Homer .gif post you made to some of my friends, and they were literally crying laughing. Frighteningly fitting, that was.

But, on a more serious note, it feels as though that most of the female members here are starting to take a general dislike towards me since those incidents (not saying it's your fault or anything, so don't take it as such). Might be my paranoia, but who knows.
  7. Happy Birthday!

8. Thanks a lot, Powder! It was a pretty good day, I must say.
  9. Happy Birthday!
  10. Oh, didn't know that. But it makes sense as the team here has a little more understanding of what a troll is.
  11. We'll be defeating Amaury every time from now on, as he's been perma-banned from PSOW. I figured Ishia or someone would have told you that. I didn't want to post this publicly, as I think there's some rule against talking about banned members.
  12. The "Debbie Downer" picture you posted on the official forums made me laugh pretty hard. Just thought I'd tell you.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 12 of 12