Conversation Between Meji and mommy_cornelia

57 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Hahahah xD
  2. Hai~

Also, thanks for the runs today. And enjoy your three Blade Dances. x3
  3. alrighty... ill let you know if ill sell mine... but dont get your hopes up! xD
  4. Haha, just let me know if you're interested. Only need, like, 35 more 2nd tier stones now. Will gladly accept all help I can get.
  5. *reads your XQ thread*... this is so tempting... >3<
  6. Ooh, i see o_o;:

well... lets hope i dont get BSOD x3

(Actually, my desktop is a mess >//>;: )
  7. Oh, you don't? I use it pretty often at work.
    It was just an example though~
  8. T-teamviewer? I dont really trust that kind of programs >_<;:
  9. Haha, guessed that much. Just checking~ :3
    Either way, hit me up if you still BlueScreen, and you could have me connect to your computer via TeamViewer to check the system settings.
  10. Yep yep

And yes... i know that >w<;:
  11. I guessed something like that. "Just 'cause", right? xD

Keep in mind though that OC'ing stuff means you force more electrical power into the units = components get warmer = reduces the components lifetime. So it's always a little risky.
  12. Heh, i see x3

and TBH... I only OC'd my CPU because of BIGGER NUMBERZ x)
  13. Well, yeah, CPU clock doesn't affect it much. A core at 2.2GHZ will do perfect for PSO2.
    If it's something you should try and overclock, it would be the Graphics Processing Unit (GPU).
  14. Heh, alrighty. Well, Im still gettting 60FPS in PSO2... so i think the default settings will do if everything goes right :3
  15. Yeah. I do believe it had something to do with the OC'd settings. Give it a good gaming, launch many different applications, etc. Just to see if the default settings are fail-safe.

If they are, you could start tinkering with the OC again from there (if you still wanna go at a higher speed).
  16. Alrighty, i did that. Ill tell you if something comes up~
  17. Try and reset all your BIOS settings to the default value?
  18. Hi meji!

Imma talk to you before i do anything else~

Look, Im having BSOD on a daily basis and it is really getting on my nerve...

can you help me?
  19. Just saw it! thank you!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 20 of 57
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast