Conversation Between stukasa and Shinji Kazuya

16 Visitor Messages

1. Thanks very much! It's been a pretty normal day for me. I celebrated last weekend--too much cake~! ~(*o*)~
  2. Happy birthday!
  3. Why thank you!
  4. Happy birthday to you!
  5. We don't know yet :<

But can't be too far away. Around a month maybe.
  6. You're the second person to mention the open beta to me. I guess I haven't been following the news about it. When's this open beta starting, do you know? o.o

And yes, maybe we can play then!
  7. That's too bad :<

I hope we have a chance to play together in the Open Beta!
  8. Thanks! Yes, I can read it since I took 5 years of Japanese in school. I forgot most of the kanji and some of the vocabulary, though. That's what happens when I don't practice. >.>

I'd like to but I'm going to be away most of the day, so it probably won't work out this time.
  9. That's great! Congratz! x3

Wow, you can read hiragana and katakana! > < I'm so jealous! I wish I could read it ;_;

Maybe we can play a bit together :3
  10. Since the Closed Beta was extended to the 30th, I decided to give it a try even though I was sure my computer couldn't run it. Guess what? On the lowest graphics setting and the smallest resolution, it works! xD I got to play PSO2 for the first time on my birthday, so I'm really happy about that.

I downloaded the English patch so I could read things more easily. My Japanese skills are pretty rusty, especially the kanji. >.> I can still read the hiragana and katakana though.

Anyway, two days of the Beta is better than none~
  11. If there's no NA/EU release I might play on JP servers but I still have doubts about it. I hate not being able to read anything x.x

If I start playing there and they announce an English version on different servers I wouldn't mind starting over.
  12. If there's no NA/EU release, will you play on the JP server? I've been wondering myself what I'll do. I would hate to start playing on the JP server, then they announce a NA release and I have to start all over...
  13. That's too bad but it's just a Beta anyway. I'm just happy that my PC can handle it with good graphics.

I'm waiting for an Europe and North America anoucement too but I'm being negative about it, with how things go these days, etc.
    If it doesn't happen I'll be so sad ;_; The game is so much fun to play. Much better than PSU.
  14. Thank you very much! Since I haven't posted in forever, I was surprised to get a birthday wish. xD I see from your albums that you're playing the PSO2 Closed Beta. I wish I could play it too, but sadly my computer isn't good enough to run it. ._. If they ever announce a NA release for the game I'll have to buy a new computer.
  15. Happy birthday to you!
  16. Happy birthday stukasa!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 16 of 16