Conversation Between Ken_Silver and Rust

5 Visitor Messages

1. Well, it was on the JP version of the event in PSUpedia database.
    I went to the item exchange mission and there only is the two other PSU discs for now (which I took since I collect all of them).
    I just hope they didn't ditch the SC5 disc and will implement it later during the event, or I'm gonna go RAAAAAAAAAGGEEEEE.
  2. Hey Rust. Thanks for the tip on the Happiness song being a reward. I got to get on PSU to get that. Just for the lulz.
  3. Fuck yeah!
    Space Channel 5's "This is My Happiness" song disc is among the goodies available in the Carnival item exchange mission.
  4. Hey Rust. Got your message. I'd be happy to play along with ya. I understand how you feel with the Christmas season right around the corner, but if I see ya online, let's exchange Partner cards and do some runs together. Thanks for reaching out to me man. I appreciate it.
  5. Saw your thread on PSU General.

Dunno what level are your chars or if you're planning to play during those holidays, but I thought that'd be a good opportunity to party together.

I've managed to motivate myself on some EXP grinding and am currently trying to get my beast to the lvl 100 so I can do some S2 before the end of the GBR (at lvl 97 now, so that should be manageable). Running the full GBR on S difficulty, increasing my drop boost while I'm getting EXP.

I most likely won't be around till next weekend because of many plans (out tomorrow, then Christmas Eve, then games I'll get at Christmas to try out for a bit, then out again for some tabletop RPG session...), but the GBR is still running till the 9th of January, so let me know if you're interested, and I'll mail you if I happen to see you online in-game.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5