Conversation Between lsen and Limbo_lag

6 Visitor Messages

1. my man, you just kinda disappeared off the face of the earth. Ya still around? (yes this is like my first time logging on here in a few years lol)
  2. D: you ever coming back dood? we miss you. New PSO2 is gonna come out soon!
  3. I've taken a break from infinity for the time being and jumped over to PSO2. Edit: So uh... it turns out I can run this on high, with some frame loss/heating though...sorry, kinda awkward after saying what I said earlier The benchmark lied!

Anyway, I hope you'll be able to get that new comp soon, definitely looking forward to you joining I'd still recommend the JP version simply due to the added support, but if enough people get the US version, I might join you all as well
  4. Hey, it has been a while o:.
    What have you been up to? Me, I'm still playing Infinity >.> If I don't level my cast it'll annoy the heck out of me, so that's what I've mostly been doing. I'd play PSO2... BUT, I can't >< My PC can't run it, so I've been saving up to get a new pc. Not sure when I'll be able to get the game... If it takes me a while I might just wait for the US release ):
  5. Isennnnnn, hows it going? Been a while dood.
  6. :O Didn't know you knew Japanese. How was the beta?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6