Conversation Between red1228 and Tetsaru

16 Visitor Messages

1. Hey man, you still around?
  2. Dunno if you still visit the forums anymore, but happy early birthday/merry Christmas!
  3. I still have my Soul Calibur 4 game, but I haven't played it in forever, so I know I'll be rusty. =x Little Big Planet is a must-have, don't let its cute looks fool you. If you like platformer games and customizing/building your own stuff, you'll love it.
  4. I got need for speed: drift, soul calibur 4, armored core: for answer, and I'm borrowing lil big planet
  5. Oh yeah - since you now have a PS3, once you get your Internet back up, I think you'll be interested in THIS. *points to the Beta sign-up button*

And if you're looking for some good PS3 games, I HIGHLY recommend Uncharted 2 and Little Big Planet, to get you started.
  6. Awesome! I'll add you right away! :3

My ID is Tetsaru, just like it is here on PSOW... though you probably figured that out already with my trophy card sig. =P
  7. Hey tet, I got a ps3! But my ability to get online with it is limited to when I am at friend"s house. Should you want to chat for wen i AM online, my ID is rghost1228
  8. Happy birthday, bitch! Hurry up and get your internets back! >_<
  9. Hey whats up? Just a heads up, my phone is my only source of internet now so if you wanna chat: Its much easier for me to respond on my email. [email protected]
  10. RED!!!
  11. Moo...?
  12. ...boo!
  13. Stop postin in mah topicz about tradin an' then nevar showin up online, foo!
  14. Get on PSU!!1!
  15. Hey, I'm still around... been busy as usual with college work and what not... >_<
  16. Yo Tet...
    Where ya been?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 16 of 16