Conversation Between Ruru and Mikura

13 Visitor Messages

1. lol no, PC or vita only, and i have neither.

and of course no FFXIV either since they screwed it up and it still hasn't come out for ps3 yet
  2. *shadowpokes back* It's been a long time. ;o You wouldn't happen to be playing PSO2 now, would you?
  3. *shadowpokes*

has it really been this long? @.@
  4. Funny enough even though i said i can't wait. I'm actually kind of glad it'll take a while to be released since i still don't have a job or a PS3 atm lol.
  5. have you been to finalfantasyxiv.com yet? the game is BEAUTIFUL! seriously i can't wait.
  6. aww i didnt know your birthday was this month. you little punk you should have said something D: i guess the KE i gave you will have to do for a gift

happy belated birthday!
  7. WoW?!?!?! whats wrong with you? *murders mikura* i would have sympathised if you said FFXI but WoW?!?

lol no its ok even if WoW sucks >.>;

hope to see you around soon though lol.
  8. hey there. just wondering how you are. still havent seen you in game much since the other night and you're not around on here much.

well if you're ever on and in the mood to run some boring mindless spam called PSU missions send a message my way.
  9. Hey, glad to see you back. Yeah, I quit PSU due to lack of updates, but it looks like we're finally getting some new stuff today, so I may come back for a little bit. Sorry to hear about Brawl too. You're right, it's probably both. But I'm leaning more towards Nintendo being at fault since their online support is atrocious. <.<
  10. hey there not really back. subscription ran out and with lack of money/boredom not sure when/if i will renew. and brawl is still not working for me, i tried with another friend and the same server lag kick thing happened to us. not sure if its me or just nintendos crappy online support. may be both lol.
  11. ;o Yay, you're back! We're long overdue for some Brawling, or at the very least, some PSU shenanigans.
  12. sorry my internets been kinda fuzzy lately we can try sometime this week since it seems to be more solid these past few days.
  13. Ruru. D: Come contact me on PSOW or PSU soon. I wanna try Brawling with you again this week. T_T
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 13 of 13