Conversation Between zfighter14 and Freeze

34 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Why thank you kind sir lol
  2. Happy Birthday Z
  3. lol i'll just wait till its on our forums then read it. and nice. looking forward to start eading them soon and work on reading the second one
  4. The second book is complete here on PSOW if you don't want to wait however I am close to finish posting it on the hunters guild. The third will complete the trilogy and is titled Ragols Legacy. All I can say right now is begins after the events of ep. 3 and crosses into PSU.
  5. Ok freeze. i give you a hand. that first book will take some time to read. 40 some chapters! you really thought this out well! i copied and pasted to word so i dont have to be on the net when i read it. our net is ran by our cell phone lines thats why. but i plan on reading this first book then the second.. i see your not done with the second one yet. but congrats on your work! any sneak previw to what your 3rd book (if one) is about?? or the title of it so we can get a general idea
  6. ok. i'll check it out sometime lol
  7. It's the final part of my Ragol trilogy. If your interested in the first two just search Threads started by freeze, they're the only two. Sorry I don't have actual links for them. The third one starts on Ragol after eps 3 then crosses into PSU. That's all I'm going to say.

EDIT: Just remebered I've posted the first one and am currently posting the second one in the fanware section of our private forums. It'll be easier to find them there.
  8. Fanfic? what you getting ready to post?
  9. Not to much. I got a lot done on my fanfic last night but it'll still be a while before it's ready to post.
  10. Hey freeze. whats new?
  11. Spent Sat and Sun afternoon on PSU and some late night BB on Saturday. I even got a rare mission to show up in PSU.
  12. hey. hows your BB and PSU time?? now that your back playing lol
  13. If everything goes according to plan then yes I should be up and running this weekend.
  14. That sucks its like that urge in the back of your head saying "dont you miss me!? you know how many levels i could be up by now? play me" lol sorry.. this weekend you'll have your computer back you said right?? catch up on your 'lost' progress. meet up sometime on BB..
  15. Not much, just sitting around twiddling my thumbs. I am so bored, I miss PSO. I'm away from home during the week now so I can't even play PSU.
  16. Hey freeze! what you been up to?
  17. Not until I get my computer back which should be next weekend.
  18. you going to be on at all?
  19. True true.. when i get to ult. we can. i got to get to level 80 first though :/
  20. That's the good thing about server side saving which both BB and PSU do, no matter what happens to your computer you'll never lose your characters. When I get back on we can hunt them together, that way you won't have to worry about paying for one.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 20 of 34
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast