Conversation Between Bolmack and DoctorShanks

12 Visitor Messages

1. Thank you for the quick answer :3
  2. Of course, but I'll need you to resubmit your profile as soon as possible. Welcome back.
  3. Hello shanks sorry i just had something in RL to do but now i got my own internet again and im playing psz again so can i join in the revival group?
  4. I'd just like to remind you that our next revival will be taking place on May 5th which is next Saturday. We'd like you to attend, but if you can't, please let me know as soon as you can and why.

If you're still active and willing to play, please leave a post in the group page as soon as you can. Thanks.
  5. Thanks xd just selected 1
  6. User CP > Settings and Options > Edit Avatar > Pick one. Only the avatars from that list are allowed to be used; the profile picture is one you can pick yourself but as the name implies, it only appears on your profile.
  7. i think i already have an image dont know Y it dont show in the group D:
  8. You might want to consider adopting an Avatar for identity purposes. Try your best not to pick one that another group member picked :P
  9. ok im on it!
  10. Just uncheck Normal and Hard, and I'll carry us through wherever we're placed into. After the FP run I'll put up a host and we'll do our trade. Nobody else is on matchmaker so we'll be paired up for sure.
  11. sure ill go just tell me what to do in free play xD
  12. I see you're online now. Come on FreePlay if you want; I really want to see if LuneFox's shortcuts really work.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 12 of 12