Conversation Between AOI_Tifa_Lockhart and DeathDragon2332

14 Visitor Messages

1. Ahh yeah I have seen that game before it looks badass. I just signed up for the PSO2 beta so I am hoping to play that in a couple weeks.
  2. Hiya, not to worry i've given up on PSU for a while myself, it does get a bit boring with SEGA's horribly unfair drop rates etc. Plus i'm getting the new Shogun 2 Fall Of The Samurai today so I doubt i'll be on PSU for a while xD
  3. I'm sorry we haven't meet up yet. I haven't been on PSU in a week or more. It's getting to boring and pissing me off. I killed like 2500 Gaozoran's and no Eternal Psycho Wand. Yet my friend got 2 back to back.
  4. Aw it's alrighty. Not sure if you use msn? Might be easier than having to keep check on here for a new message from myself or you etc? Mine's [email protected]

Tifa
  5. I wore myself out. We will have to meet sometime tomorrow.
  6. It's alrighty my bad too, friends popped round only got onto psu to check my shop. but im online now for another 2 n half hours'ish

Tifa
  7. Oh man I am so sorry. I have shuffle practice. How long are you going to be on??
  8. Hullo i'm ready to meet when you are

Tifa
  9. Ahh oki doki till then.
  10. Sounds good to me, 'fraid I don't use my xbox anymore, just PC these days ^,^ But ya just PM me on here when you wanna meet and i'll try and check it regularly when I get home.

Tifa
  11. Hmmm Yeah I should be on I will be shuffling with a friend in a couple hours and then I can meet you on PSU if you would like. I need to level my sec anyway. (Level 145) So we can run some S2 or S3s if you wan't. Ohh I added you on xbox as well.
  12. Ya i'm not too shappy thanks. Well stuck at work at the moment. back after a 2 week holiday so still adjusting to the boredom again :P But then it's off home to play some PSU, wanna try and get my main (Eden) to level 130 so I can try some S3 Protectors and see how I fair. I'm sure i'll get thrown around like a rag doll but we shall see I suppose. I just wish psupedia was a bit more up to date with the final drops for Protectors runs... Do you think you;'d be free to do some runs? I'll be online after work in about 5 hours time?

Tifa
  13. I am doing ok thank you (^_^) and yourself?
  14. Howdy =) Hows it going?

Tifa
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 14 of 14