Conversation Between EspioKaos and Omega-z

25 Visitor Messages

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Hi, Again lol

I think I might of figure it out Pso-W add a URL for it now hmm let`s see if this works
  2. I don't see the album on your profile, so it may be set to private. Go to your user control panel, then select "pictures & albums" from the menu. Click on the album with the pictures and set it to public. At least, I think that's how you'd fix it. I've never created an album here, so I'm just kind of guessing.
  3. Hi, EspioKaos

I`ve manage to get the pic`s on a album on my profile, but having a noob of a time trying to figure out how to gave them to you lol any idea`s.(ie. this my first forum I joined )
  4. Sure, I'll take a look at it and see what I can do. No promises on a quick response, however. I've been doing a lot of these recently (there's been a marked increase in requests over the past few days in particular), so I may take a break from translating for a short bit to ward off burnout.
  5. Hi, EspioKaos

I`m new here and wanted to ask you if you please help me out with the translation and submission of my two piece`s of art for the contest... I know you can be quite busy and i`m sorry if i`m not helping with the work load. You should see it and show it to Arika too and tell me what you think? I want to thank you for your time and hope to hear from you soon.

Warteacher, Omega-z
Showing Visitor Messages 21 to 25 of 25
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12