Conversation Between TrueChaos and AlexCraig

39 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. same, SO much awesomeness. watched a few episodes and it brings back so many fond memories of the first time. still boycotting the film, though. another present arrived today, the Ong Bak trilogy. saw an advert for the third one which looked good, friend said he saw the first one and said it was really good. they are martial arts films but are a but more brutal than typical martial arts films. should be fun
  2. Cool coolness We have all 3 seasons on DVD
  3. thanks buddy, did have a few drink last night but think the post i did was OK. i got the Avatar series on DVD
  4. Happy birthday, mate! Still surprised you are 2 years older than me XD Don't get too drunk now. And NO DRUNK POSTING!
  5. thanks, dude
  6. happy birthday buddy
  7. i'm hopping on
  8. Yeah, be on in a few secs
  9. can you get online for some cactus juice...or PCs
  10. Awesome. I know the links I sent you were vague, but like I said in the PM and on here, I recommend adding JPBB only items or some event items.
  11. thanks. i'm going to work in a sec but when i get back i'll check them out. i don't really want to put in many of the hard to find ubers just as it would reduce their rarity but if i can do it in relation to other possible drops (i.e 1 uber, 20 non ubers) i'm sure i could work some in. i'm still getting used to how to use it and don't know how to edit an actual quest so it may take me a little while. i've copied the [PS-S] chart for BPD so i can move things around, take stuff out and add things so it is under way. i'll keep you posted on progress
  12. I was thinking anything that is from JPBB only or are UBERLY hard to find. I'm gonna send you a PM with links to all items in PSO.
  13. i'm starting with BPD1, any suggestions would be good. what items did you have in mind? i may add in something like Amities Memo on Ult BPD2 or add it during a sepcial occasion or something like that. tempted to add an item in but not put it on the chart so no-one will know it's a posibility untils someone gets it, then take it out. i'm mean like that.
  14. Okay, cool! If you want, I can help with finding some event items. Naturally, Lib Kit and a few other items will need to stay in there. I can hunt down other items.
  15. just to keep you updated, Plague is letting me programme the reqards for BPD1 and 2. not entirly sure what the drops will be but will use the official drops on here as a guide.
  16. that would be good. things like Lib Kit and Swan/Raven would have to be in there, too, but there could be a lot of really decent items, perticularly on ult. make people work for their rares
  17. You know what would be interesting? Some of those event only items that aren't obtainable through the quests we have or through normal gameplay.
  18. i agree, if meseta was the only reward it would be kinda pointless.
  19. I mean, if he can give the prizes from [PS-S], that's great. If he wants to add his own prises, awesome. So long as we don't get meseta XD
  20. i'll have a word with Plague about it, getting meseta sucks
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 20 of 39
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast