Conversation Between ArrayD06 and Vintasticvin

7 Visitor Messages

1. My character's name is Clotoris, and it's ok. Random disconnections happen xP. I DC'd during a quest. Soooo frustrating >_<'.
  2. Groovy and I have a RAmarl named Vinny and no worries gettin but I feel kinda bad for that one HUmar who hooked me up some weapons and my BB froze on me so he's thinking he just got screwed over D:
  3. Ahh ok. Well for this week, I'm on all day pretty much because of break, but once school starts next week, anything can happen, but I'll still get on as much as I can lol.

What's your character's name and class? Mine is a yellow FOmarl w/ a suggestive name xPP.

EDIT: I'm in the Pacific one. I dunno what that one is lol.
  4. Fergot to mention Im in the cenral time zone region
  5. Of course I still play and yes we should most definetly play together! During the week I'll log at any time from 530-6:00pm and don't log off til midnight -.- I have to work on my time management, on the weekends I can be on at any given time o.o
  6. Do you still play?? We should definitely play since I can be on there while I'm at school since I'm living on campus!
    And thanks. We will definitely see each other in PSO2.
  7. I play on Eden too its a nice lil community for a pony powered server also good luck with your studies and hopefully we'll meet when pso2 is released in our region.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7