Page 36 of 41 FirstFirst ... 2633343536373839 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Segya View Post
    Somewhere in this thread it is pointed out that the sega ps0 site says that there are going to be 14 characters.

Now I wonder which classes wont be available.

PSO had 12, and 2 non PSO classes were anounced already (HUnewm+HUmarl) so I guess that some Hunters will be dropped or the other classes stay the same mostly... but a lot of classes did get a redesign, so it might not matter anyway.

They should have changed the female FOs more though...
    Actually, no Hunters were dropped. Theres more Hunter choices over Ranger and Force.

HUmar
    HUmarl*
    HUcaseal
    HUcast
    HUnewm*
    HUnewearl
    --
    RAmar
    RAmarl
    RAcaseal
    RAcast
    --
    FOmar
    FOmarl
    FOnewm
    FOnewearl

what we will be missing: RAnewm, RAnewearl, FOcast, and FOcaseal.

I do agree that they should have changed FOnewearl/FOmarl a bit more... FOnewm actually looks interesting this time around (I couldn't deal with the big rump on PSO FOnewm).

I hope there will be no FOcast/eal...
    i think its stupid that robots can use spells....

and that argument that rnagers need a periphial view...
    what about that ... they are not in a close combat....
    they snip from the distance so there should be nothing too close around you
    I dont like western movies... and i dont like western games ... but I like to have many choices how my charakters can look like though a western costum thing is nice, but i wont use it!
    Like I said before I like the futuristic style.

...and i hope they will add many weapons from PSO!!!!!

(this my opinion i dont want manipulate or anger youin any way) ...
    Last edited by Middle; Sep 19, 2008 at 08:06 AM.
    http://www.vimeo.com/1019217
    There can be no light without darkness nor darkness without light.
    Excistence begat of nothing subsequently reincarnated from an infinite life force.
    A law of nature proclaims its seal "moot daiz pomm"
    Pray for IDOLA. You are the only hero.

Quote Originally Posted by super_luu View Post
    Actually, no Hunters were dropped. Theres more Hunter choices over Ranger and Force.

HUmar
    HUmarl*
    HUcaseal
    HUcast
    HUnewm*
    HUnewearl
    --
    RAmar
    RAmarl
    RAcaseal
    RAcast
    --
    FOmar
    FOmarl
    FOnewm
    FOnewearl

what we will be missing: RAnewm, RAnewearl, FOcast, and FOcaseal.

I do agree that they should have changed FOnewearl/FOmarl a bit more... FOnewm actually looks interesting this time around (I couldn't deal with the big rump on PSO FOnewm).
    Is this explicitly stated somewhere? IMO that green haired girl would pass as HUnewearl, RAnewearl, RAcaseal and FOcaseal.

And I am not so shure about that half eared newearl in the background.

Having many different HUs might be a good thing though. Makes me hope for a nice variety in striking animations.

It is stated that there are 14 classes, make numbers and you will find out

I can't clearly assign the HUnewearl klass to any of the characters, that is all what I am saying.

Satoshi Sakai was interviewed about PS0: link

Waiting for translation by Espiokaos.

Quote Originally Posted by landman View Post
    But since this is not on paper or on the games, sonic team can decide if this is true or false, plus, were did humans came from in Algol? the Holly Light placed them there? lol bible rules
    Er, the Robotcops and Hapsby were in PSI. Also, even though it's just a side game and doesn't mean much, Lars from PS:Gaiden was an android who could transform like Wren. The colony was established before the Earthmen arrived, so between the two examples, it shows that Algolians could make androids without Earth technology.

Nei's background is rather well detailed in both Nei's Adventure and in the supplementary official documentation. There were Algolian scientists working on the Numan project. This really isn't in question.

As for why there are humans in both Algol and Earth, there's no real explanation. We only have a date for when the Earthmen arrived. Since Algolian Earthlings WERE placed in Algol by the Great Light - and millions upon million of years have passed since that time - it's possible that Earth may have once been a lost colony of a lost and very very much pre-PSI advanced society. Perhaps that could be where PS0 fits in, since it apparently does take place on Earth on it's Moon.

Of course, that's just speculation.

Also, Nei didn't have purple ears. It was a graphic oversight. Nothing more. Nowhere in any artwork is it seen, it's not mentioned in any documentation, and it's been corrected in the Phantasy Star: Generation II remake.

Feed men, and then ask of them virtue!

Quote Originally Posted by Alis-Landeel View Post
    Too many underlines....

Some pics showing the visual chat, a copy button, and backdrop of earth and moon.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Alis-Landeel View Post

Waiting for translation by Espiokaos.
    Q: What is the theme of this title?
    A: It's a completely new title with a base in PSO. We hope to offer a unique charm with this game which will attract even those who have never touched a Phantasy Star title.

Q: Why the Nintendo DS?
    A: Our goal is to reach beyond the current fans by broadening the age range.

Q: Why include ZERO in the title?
    A: We intend for it to represent a new beginning to the series as well as give it a more "story-like" quality. The similarities between the abbreviations for PS0 and PSO were intended to appeal to the fans of PSO.

Q: Will you be able to play with unknown people over Wi-Fi?
    A: Of course. (No specific mention is made concerning the use of friend codes.)

Q: Will peripherals like the earphones be compatible with this game for voice chat?
    A: PS0 will not support voice chat.

Q: Will PSO word select be included?
    A: We're still waiting on more information.

Q: PSO's symbol chat?
    A: No, but there will be visual chat.

Q: Will ZERO use internet time like PSO?
    A: No.

Q: Will PS0's story connect with any previous Phantasy Star titles?
    A: No connections. This is a completely new world.

Q: Out of the entire series, which game does PS0's mechanics most closely resemble?
    A: They are closest to PSO's.

Q: Will things such as currency and technique names return from PSO?
    A: Yes; the majority of item and technique names will remain the same between games.

Q: Taking into consideration the younger crowd that will play this game, is the degree of difficulty being taken down?
    A: There were some changes, but no specifics were given.

Q: What is the sales point of PS0 toward PSO Ep.I&II fans?
    A: Whether playing alone or as a group of four, we want people to know they can play with others around the world all the time. And even though the world of this game is different, we hope that it still evokes feelings of nostalgia and brings back fond memories.