Page 18 of 32 FirstFirst ... 81516171819202128 ... LastLast

It'll be back when it's back, geez, simmer down.

On my 360 it just says that i cannot connect Disconnect Or retry

Quote Originally Posted by BahnKnakyu View Post
    Dunno, nightly backups aren't an uncommon thing. It doesn't cost a lot of money to buy a week's worth of tapes and to manually switch them out using a plain old tape backup drive. I can't imagine Sega of America to be foolish enough NOT to run with at least a manual tape backup done every day.

...Are they?
    People still use tape drives?

I work too. I do understand that these things happen! But it just kinda sucks, eh? I hope that it comes back up soon. I wanna get past level 17! I used to play PSO and this is my first time on an online game since....2005 maybe?

Anyways...Hope it comes back up soon. Sorry for the life story.

I'm on 360 with Leo at two and a half stars

Quote Originally Posted by Arcturus_ View Post
    People still use tape drives?
    People still use COBOL and AS/400s. Reliable technology isn't replaced for no good reason, especially where companies are concerned.

Quick just-after 6:00 (Pacific) update, as promised in another thread.

At this point we've essentially pinpointed the cause of the problem and the team is currently working on fixing it. It's too early to confirm any details about a rollback, but I'll keep you all posted there.

360 servers were checked for any similar issues, and as this was unique to PC/PS2, are now live. (Special thanks to all the 360 players for waiting!)

All of you who lost items or character data, thank you for your patience and letting me know so quickly - I'll drop another update in on our status at just after 6:30 PST.

360 servers are up
    Known as "The Armour Guy"
    Proud member / founder of G.A (Grindaholics Anonymous)

360 up so i assume its sfae

Quote Originally Posted by RubyEclipse View Post
    Quick just-after 6:00 (Pacific) update, as promised in another thread.

At this point we've essentially pinpointed the cause of the problem and the team is currently working on fixing it. It's too early to confirm any details about a rollback, but I'll keep you all posted there.

360 servers are being checked for any similar issues, so we can ensure both servers are 100% good to go when we take them live again.

All of you who lost items or character data, thank you for your patience and letting me know so quickly - I'll drop another update in on our status at just after 6:30 PST.
    aye aye!
    HOPFULLY it's not a rollback until thursday. If it is, both servers will drastically have reduced population + second psu forums come up tomorrow about a billion complain threads (and i'm not even exagerating the numbers) + i'll have popcorn ready
    In the beginning there was chaos. Our victory brought order to the land, prosperity to mankind. Now that order is threatened. The sacred walls of Olympus have been breached. Alas in the end, he will suffer. In the end we will triumph. In the end there will be only chaos.
    God of War III

nyoro_n of PSU official forums :P sup?

PS2/PC: Kalyna / Confused Caseal / Chibi Chibi / Konata Izumi

360: Kalyna / Confused Caseal / ?? / ??
    gt: nyoronpsu