Page 20 of 32 FirstFirst ... 101718192021222330 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by olie3146 View Post
    They have done some kind of rollback because last night my rattlesnake broke going to 9 and I had two rattlesnacs at 9/10 and now theyre all 8/10 again :/ question is do I grind the rattle snake again lol
    might as well :P
    In the beginning there was chaos. Our victory brought order to the land, prosperity to mankind. Now that order is threatened. The sacred walls of Olympus have been breached. Alas in the end, he will suffer. In the end we will triumph. In the end there will be only chaos.
    God of War III

nyoro_n of PSU official forums :P sup?

PS2/PC: Kalyna / Confused Caseal / Chibi Chibi / Konata Izumi

360: Kalyna / Confused Caseal / ?? / ??
    gt: nyoronpsu

Quote Originally Posted by Azalea View Post
    I love the smell of the rollback in the morning....hmmmm ~v~
    and a shot of gin of course :3
    In the beginning there was chaos. Our victory brought order to the land, prosperity to mankind. Now that order is threatened. The sacred walls of Olympus have been breached. Alas in the end, he will suffer. In the end we will triumph. In the end there will be only chaos.
    God of War III

nyoro_n of PSU official forums :P sup?

PS2/PC: Kalyna / Confused Caseal / Chibi Chibi / Konata Izumi

360: Kalyna / Confused Caseal / ?? / ??
    gt: nyoronpsu

Of all the games I've seen go down, and forums with people either commenting or complaining, I have to say the Fans of PSU are the best I've seen yet. It makes me happy to be back into this game again.

Now to just get past level 30

Quote Originally Posted by RubyEclipse View Post
    Quick just-after 6:00 (Pacific) update, as promised in another thread.

At this point we've essentially pinpointed the cause of the problem and the team is currently working on fixing it. It's too early to confirm any details about a rollback, but I'll keep you all posted there.

360 servers were checked for any similar issues, and as this was unique to PC/PS2, are now live. (Special thanks to all the 360 players for waiting!)

All of you who lost items or character data, thank you for your patience and letting me know so quickly - I'll drop another update in on our status at just after 6:30 PST.

Thanks for everything Ruby It is really nice that you are keeping us informed about what's happening.

I hope for you that the problems on PC/PS2 will not be too difficult to solve.

Don't worry about us waiting on 360, a big problem like that comes first, it's understandable And it's a lot better that you check our servers before putting them back online

The Paradigm of Greatness Morpheo's Avatar

so the roll back wont be affecting 360? just pulled out a 34% dark armas line
    GT: xfightGarx

360 servers: Morpheo

EU: 00018655

its up ps2 servers

Hey PC/PS2 players!

So, I have some good news - first off, we've isolated and managed to fix the issue. This will result in a rollback, but only to Saturday (Yes, we had backups. :P) just before the servers went down originally.

Also, everyone who lost characters or items will return to find them all intact and just like you left them before the power maintenance! Special thanks again for letting us know so we could fix the issue and restore everything so quickly.

And finally - servers are up! Please log back and check to confirm all is well, and have a great weekend! (Second time's the charm, right?)

All the best,

- Ruby

Well played.

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by olie3146 View Post
    They have done some kind of rollback because last night my rattlesnake broke going to 9 and I had two rattlesnacs at 9/10 and now theyre all 8/10 again :/ question is do I grind the rattle snake again lol
    i think this is what happened: last night everyone got kicked off and then couldnt connect again immediately, but after like 15 minutes we were able to log back in before they went down permanently after about another 10 minutes. anything i did in those 10 minutes after first getting kicked off seems to have never happened so i'm assuming there was a backup taken in those 15 minutes when nobody could reconnect, and you were probably grinding in the 10 minutes after the backup was taken