Page 137 of 562 FirstFirst ... 3787127134135136137138139140147187237 ... LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,370 of 5616
    The Devil's Arcade

has anybody else heard about mini rappies dropping lavis weapons? i have seen somebody get a double cannon from the mini rappies in Holy ground and my friend tells me she has also seen sombody get the lavis cannon i believe.

it sounds so much easier then getting it from a boss box and the pedia doesnt mention it either. im not sure im ready to believe it just yet. it seems just too simple for them to drop off of a regular enemy. they are rare rappies but still they were so much harder to get in pspo1

Quote Originally Posted by Lionheartwolf View Post
    has anybody else heard about mini rappies dropping lavis weapons? i have seen somebody get a double cannon from the mini rappies in Holy ground and my friend tells me she has also seen sombody get the lavis cannon i believe.
    According to PSUpedia, that's impossible. There it says that they only drop Rappy Barrels (and EX). Maybe the US/EU version is different, but I doubt it.

Hunting Frost Shot in AMF HQ Recovery S, a SEED-Argine drops a rainbow box. I had already gotten three Love Inferno from that enemy, so I'm like 'oh it also drops Annihilator, cool'. Then comes the surprise, a fucking 15* item, Heavy Punisher (read it as Heaven Punisher in the excitement, lol).
    48% ice, too.

I should definitely hunt more A-grade PSO weapons, those never drop, but these hunts always yield other wonders.

Required Lv is 150, ouch, not gonna be able to use it for a while.

SFS/Nth Gen Interactive Rayokarna's Avatar

Gran Orca, 29% Fire. Drop from the PSO Forest mission in the patch.

Ank Buti 18% Ground

Shigga Pakuda, 12% Lightning.

Quote Originally Posted by Lionheartwolf View Post

it sounds so much easier then getting it from a boss box and the pedia doesnt mention it either. im not sure im ready to believe it just yet. it seems just too simple for them to drop off of a regular enemy. they are rare rappies but still they were so much harder to get in pspo1
    Another case of boosted drops, someone should make a list of these JP-US changes. Any volunteers?

Edit: Hunter 29! 1 more!
    Last edited by Kurosu; Sep 30, 2010 at 07:42 PM.
    ”うーぅす, おはよー!
    あたしはミカ!
    今日も一日がんばっていこーね!"

I live beside my neighbour. He lives beside me.

Rengokuto Ensa just now from Gemaga. First try on Shizuru route.
    Bura Level 80 VAnewearl

Woo 60 runs of fight for s got my 2nd and 3rd feril legs, on runs 55 and 60. Expected to get trolled by feril guard again on the last one.

Also a 30 ish spread needle from a few runs messing around in lightning beasts to level ranger.

Started doing Magashi again, now that I can get the 486 MP reward for S rank.
    Actually got my ass handed to me 3 times in a row, it's been like 20 levels since I played here so I had to get used to the higher difficulty again.
    Two times I died were cause of a red king Vanda and red Carriguine, though(last one to spawn and it was red!).

It's quite a bit harder than it used to be, since my equipment has barely improved over the past 50 levels, while I get the feeling the monsters get a bit more stat boost than I do with higher levels.
    But now I got used to higher pace again, I can pretty much do the first 2 blocks without using any heal items, tank the Navals a bit at the Darvaguine part and all I have to be careful of are boosted Vanda/minibosses in block 6.

As for rewards, they actually drop quite a bit of rainbow boxes now. With 2 runs I got:

Rabol Gerard 17%
    Gudda las Leord 14%

And a Muk Las Scorpio and some rank 13 crossbow from a Naval during failed runs, but didn't save at those.

Also, both of Magashi's sword 52% and madoog.

Exp isn't as good as it used to be either, even with EXP boost, you only get around 3/4th or 2/3th of a bar.

Run 3: rare spawn with Jaggos, but took block 7 just to be safe, don't want any boosted Melans.

Run 5: Got stunned by the last Bil de Bear/Carriguine, lost Scape. And then I got up and killed the Carriguine, as the last creature standing, he stunned me again and finished me before the second stun was over. What are the odds of that!?

E: Started with 65 Phantom Night stones today, and I have 30 left, so I did 7 runs. Not bad, leveled my character from 165 to nearly 170, and got half a bar to HU 30.
    Last edited by Kurosu; Oct 1, 2010 at 05:55 PM.
    ”うーぅす, おはよー!
    あたしはミカ!
    今日も一日がんばっていこーね!"

Yay, 60% Daiga Misaki. Too bad I don't use claws. >_<
    トビ~

Raziel, Keeper of Secrets DarkShadowX's Avatar

Decided to run Maximum Cross I S solo. Managed to get all the way to the boss before I finally died which is a shame, was hoping to S rank it. BUT it was not without its rewards, I got the Rare spawn so instead of Svaltus, Go Boomas, and Rappy Guggs I am met with Lutus Jigga, Jigo Boomas, and Rappy Iggs and walked away with some nice rares.

Holy Elsydeon 60% (Lutus Jigga)
    Victory 32% and (Jigo Booma)
    Phantom Mist 40% (Rappy Igg)
    Psycho Wand 20% (Kolmazi)

Also picked up a Crimson Flare, forget what % and in what appears to be another piece of proof that SEGA changed the dropped charts I got a Guld-Milla from a Kakwane, which A: Does not drop it according to PSP2pedia neither as a Class based or Common Drop and B: I was a Hunter which by default it should've only dropped Grentacle or Monster Killer, again, according to PSP2pedia.
    PSO Veteran from DC Day 1. Better known as Outtrigger (DC) and Karsh (GC).
    PSU Veteran from Day 1. R.I.P. PSU, I thank you for all the memories!