Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Sha Sha View Post
    Hey I was looking at this one
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16834158243
    I would like to know how it'll do for PSO2
    Integrated graphics card by AMD, might be able to run it at low to normal settings with little to no shaders with no issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Lostbob117 View Post
    Is there any suggestions for good laptop that can run max graphics, at the res 1280 by 800. Also with it being able to have firefox opened and take videos at good quality? Also I want it to be cheap.
    Really depends on the hardware mostly the cpu and hard drive since its recording onto the computer, you might want a quad core since pso2 uses both cores on a dual core processor.

Is there any suggestions for good laptop that can run max graphics, at the res 1280 by 800. Also with it being able to have firefox opened and take videos at good quality? Also I want it to be cheap.
    I currently use an Asus g74sx and it can do more than but that's going to cost around the 1k mark which is bit cheaper now compared to last year.

What is your budget?
    Jack - Ship 2 - Killer Panda

If you are looking for a laptop that can play pso2 at max settings, you are going to be looking for a laptop that is at least in the 1.5K+ range...

Quote Originally Posted by alatnet View Post
    If you are looking for a laptop that can play pso2 at max settings, you are going to be looking for a laptop that is at least in the 1.5K+ range...
    I disagree. An example of something that will suffice.
    Jack - Ship 2 - Killer Panda

Quote Originally Posted by alatnet View Post
    Nah, I just got a new laptop for 1.1k and it runs pso2 maxed out at 1920x1080 without even getting lukewarm.

http://www.asus.com/Notebooks/Multim...specifications

i was about to suggest the one i have since it handles PSO2 at max settings (though i turned off blur) but when i went to find it on amazon, it now costs $1,021.44, when i bought it, it was like $600+^_^+ Toshiba P775-S7234 with a 17.3" screen, though i use a 32" Panny for my monitor+^_^+ anyway, http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16834214603 is the cheapest laptop that I'd try to run PSO2 on, $469.99 on newegg+^_^+

Yeah I'll stick with getting my pc new parts was hoping for a cheap laptop like in the 200. heh

Quote Originally Posted by Mag-X View Post
    If you don't need to play with high shaders, modern Intel graphics can more than handle PSO2. My work laptop has a 2.3 GHz Core i5 2410M with HD 3000 graphics. It does well above 60 FPS with shaders turned down.
    +1. My new work laptop is just like this. PSO2 is not an issue as long as the shaders are turned down even at 1080p. It will also runs all sorts of other games games on lower settings fine. I use mine for mass effect 3 and Eve online.

Quote Originally Posted by IHeartRice View Post
    If you don't mind spending a bit more (and buying an Acer) and getting a much better gpu:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16834215390

Good luck to you and your wife.
    Thanks again! I wanted to let you know that this is the one I actually ordered. It was a little pricy, but only like 100 or so more than the cheapy ones I was looking at, so I figure it's worth eating ramen for a while if it makes her happy and serves her well.

I got to see her alert and completely awake for the first time in a month, and even though she's on a ventilator (in her throat) she can still smile and nod and point at letters on a letterboard.

I told her about PSO2 and the conversation went something like this.

Me: Do you remember me telling you right before you got sick that PSO2 was out?
    Her: (shakes head)
    Me: Well, I did, and your laptop doesn't have a chance in hell of running it, so I'm getting you a new one.
    Her: (shakes head)
    Me: No, as long as you're in the hospital, I'm in charge of the money, so you're gettin' one.
    Her: (smile)
    Me: Oh and by the way, raising mags is back.
    Her: HUGE SMILE

I really appreciate everybody's help!
    Last edited by Billkwando; Aug 23, 2012 at 09:18 AM.

Did you put pso2 on that laptop yet?