Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Mobile Heavy Armored Cast Sacrificial's Avatar

yay for new bedtime stories \('w')/

MultiCore------------Male Cast~~~~~~~~~~~Moriah----------------Female Dewman
    Zyonyl----------------Male Newman~~~~~~~~Shilka ZSU-----------Female Cast
    Quote Originally Posted by AIDA View Post
    Did you try turning it off and on again?

What you might have read before was WEAKNESS which I modified foe a class assignment
    Maybe then tingle was 40 and named Trish. That story coexist with this one but tingled actual identity is here as how she is.

"It looks cool this way, let's stop."

Curiously attractive for a fish man Zorafim's Avatar

So this is all completely canon? Neat, glad we finally broke you.

Now tell me about this collaboration. Is one person writing, and multiple people planning?

While I've always found the concepts of self-insertion (that includes virtual personas, not just the author's actual self) into stories a bit campy and hokey, it's not poorly-written, and is interesting thus far.

Alright now that I am home i can properly answer these questions.
    The collaboration is between myself, Dnd and Horo the Wisewolf. We each have written bits and pieces of a story based on ideas developed between us and Meji. As we pondered and brought up different ideas for stories we finally came to whats being build up now. Something that is really enjoyable is seeing the others write and characterize their friends characters as how they would go about it really shows a bond between people.

Originally we all wrote very differently in style and format but decided to keep everything (for the most part) within the Point of View of Nina, the main character through /THIS/ whole story (who knows if others make their own stories.) We each have our own sections to fully type up, or to clean up as we also used role play to develop the speech and other aspects for the story.

Part of the fun is gonna be figuring out who wrote what though. I'll be posting all the parts though for easy modifying purposes, but i certainly did not write the entire story. I'd be white haired and crazy.

To properly answer you Zora now,
    You possibly have read my other work of fiction, "WEAKNESS" which was a PDF i dropped back in May 2013. The story was modified for a general audience altering the characters names to more "realistic" and gave them ages that felt more proper for the story case (possibly why Tingle appeared to be 30-40 years old when in reality she would be around 20-21.) To which the story consisted of Tingle nursing her dying lover from a parasteic armor thats granted her false strength and promptly ate her alive (so to speak) It is mentioned slightly in Bonus A and will be coming up again later. In regards to "This is totally unexpected" it should be. This group of writers are capable of happy stories as well as sad ones. The ballad of the esoteric girl is not just downers.

@Olaf, we hope you continue to enjoy this collection as we delve deeper into things.
    Suddenly things I post will finally make sense!
    Last edited by Sayara; Feb 27, 2014 at 11:37 PM.

3. Extreme Tower
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by Sayara; Mar 7, 2014 at 09:10 AM.

Meji, Enforcer, Cornelia, and Tingle are all in the same team? I think I'm in the wrong team.

Meji is the team master after all.

I put off joining a team for a long time because I wanted to wait for some mention of a team with many PSOW members in it I could enjoy. I gave up after a while and joined one I was invited to. I never really got into it, but it's nice for finding parties. Still, it's nice to know a team with a good PSOW representation exists.

It's been a month Sayara get on your stuff.