Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by LynxSarnage View Post
    Aaaaah the joys of Sega being a dummy. XD I'll get on those name alterations once and update the download. One thing I'll say about the artwork, theres no way to change what's there. The Nei's claw pic is the only one that exists so unfortunetely I can't do anything about it. As for Kamui, you must be thinking of Two Kamui which was a dagger. Kamui was a normal katana.
    Kamui had a katana animation, but looked like a tanto (dagger) :

If you look at Kamui compared to other katanas like Sange, Yasha, Yamigarasu it's much smaller.

The only reason Kamui had a katana animation is because single daggers didn't exist in PSO.

HUnewearl power since 2003. NGS Official Creator (SectionSkyly)

This is incredible. I am actually going to get these printed up nice on custom card stock at Artscow.com and make a nice deck out of them!! Thanks a lot for this!!

Thanks, glad you like it. Well here's something new for people to have a lookie at, the alpha version of the character creation rules! When I dug them out I found that I'd actually done a lot of work on them previously, more than I thought I had. I had to change a few things here and there to fit it in with the current version but overall the rules weren't too bad.

Anyway you can find the file here: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?n5iyn8cb4m5cczx

And just so you can see what can be done with them here's a card I made up with one of my current characters.

Please take a look over the creation rules and tell me what you think. I have a feeling they a bit out of balance with the current crop of story characters but tell me what you think.

<Second signiture image was too large, in file size and combined pixel width with the first image>

Battle Maiden of Ragol Lady Nadia's Avatar

@ LynxSarnage

Very not bad, but definitely needs some tweeks. the special ability haste, especially on a hunter side character is absolutely broken. especially if you make 1 with 3-4 move. Also the MV scale is a bit high. 4 mv in general should not be handed out so easily. Hunewearl Hunters having 4 move is absurd as is. Maybe implement some kind of stat swap system so u can trade a point of AP for a point of MV or something instead of it being increased by what character u pick. but ya, mv shuldnt be taken so lightly. Silfer had 3ap 2mv. Saligun had only 2 ap but 3 mv. Stella had 1 ap and 4 move. maybe this should apply to tp for forces as well? Having 3 atp and 4mv is setting the bar waaay too high especially if created with the special ability haste lol. maybe if u keep haste in there maximum move should be set to 2 and maybe even have a ap/tp deficit as well, no exceptions. Limited Action on a SC is also incredibly broken, especially on a hunter side character wielding multiple weapons/guns, i dont think i shuld need to explain this lol, but it might be ok for arkz though. the ability elude shuld also have a hp defecit maybe? another suggestion is +2 hp more for base on arkz is a bit low. i was thinking arkz shuld have maybe around +3 base hp? 1 last thought i was thinking maybe allow a point of ap or a point of tp to be purchaesed for those who want to take no abilities. these are just thoughts and suggestions. a fun and great idea you have going on here! keep it up!
    Last edited by Lady Nadia; Feb 21, 2012 at 09:20 AM.
    Ep3 - Nadia 381 Hunewearl, W-4782 L-191, King 32.
    Ep1&2 - Rika 200 Hunewearl, Sophia 200 Racaseal.
    BB - Nei Chan 200 Hunewearl.

I'm ashamed of myself to taking this long to notice this thread. I'll have to say, the image capture and Card artwork is done very well. It even looks great on my rather high-res displays. I'll have to read through the rule sets later.

Sorry I've been inactive for so long, had a lot of things going on offline that has got in the way. I'm still active with this project so please keep me posted on any of your ideas/comments/etc. Hope everyone is still enjoying the project, I'll try and get an update for the character rules sorted out soonish.

<Second signiture image was too large, in file size and combined pixel width with the first image>

I sent you a PM telling you of my ideas. Wondering what you think of them

Hunters Guild Group
    Alex - BrHu | Satsuki - RaGu | Keiko - SuTe

Just read it, some good ideas you have.

Glad to hear it I just need to print off the cards you've made onto actual card paper and the tokens onto pogs. I'm thinking Kinko's, but that could cost a pretty penny.

Hunters Guild Group
    Alex - BrHu | Satsuki - RaGu | Keiko - SuTe

Ok small preview time. I've been working on a few ideas for my Episode 4 expansion and I've come up with the following....EVOLUTION!

A new rule that I'm playing with to mimic some of the things that actually happen in PSO. Basically a card with the Evolution rule will evolve into a new card on the battlefield when certain criteria are met. Here's an example.

Lame D'Argent, pretty poor stat line right? Well when the criteria are met it will evolve. In this case you need to perform 10 kills with the weapon and it will evolve into Excalibur.

And gain a much more powerful weapon. Excalibur is marked as an evolution only weapon so you can only play it if you fulfill the evolution critera. And this card also links with another...

This is all just rough and draft right now so it may be a little unbalanced but do tell me what you think of the ideas.

PS: Oh and if anyone wants to help with my project I'm in need of new card art for the new weapons and creatures I plan on adding. If you have any good pictures of the following then do send them over and I'll use them on the cards (click to show).

Spoiler!
    Last edited by LynxSarnage; Apr 17, 2012 at 06:03 AM.