Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678
    THE POWER IS YOURS!!! CaptainPlanet's Avatar

VIDEO UPDATE: 04/21/12

"Ask Gibby - Episode 38" Has been added to the first page of this thread under it's respective category.

In This Episode:
    Gibby and Clay lay the purple penis mystery to rest once and for all, vent about their colorful coworkers and Clay fires back at an indirect blow to his taste in women.

VIDEO UPDATE: 04/28/12

"Ask Gibby - Episode 39 (Finale)" Has been added to the first page of this thread under it's respective category.

In This Episode:
    Gibby and Clay talk about their mothers and their distaste for bad grammar, call for re-naming a term used in military combat and expose the world's most ignorant hummer. Gibby then says goodbye to all his fans and supporters as the show winds down to a close.

This is a call for aid. It relates to one of our projects, albeit a more personal one for me.

I'm seeking an artist for the comic version of "The United". See our Facebook for more details, but if you don't have us liked, I will repost it here.

"A good friend (and one of the founding members) of Done Right Productions, Mr. Dallas Landreth, is seeking an artist to aid him in the comic venture of "The United". Must be a skilled artist or team of artists, although professional quality is not required. Do you know someone talented, or are you yourself talented? Email Dallas personally at [email protected] with inquiries. Put "United Comic" in the subject bar to ensure his attention. If you're seeking the position, be sure to attach a file showcasing your abilities. Payment will be discussed privately."
    Currently Involved In:
    - Phantasy Star Prime (A fan film project headed by PSO-World's CaptainPlanet) as an actor and member of supporting soundtrack development.
    Original Works in Progress:
    - Storm Blade, a short novella following the journey of a dishonored swordsman.
    - Various short stories of the Sci-Fi and Horror genres.

VIDEO UPDATE: 11/08/12

It's been too long, but while we were spending so much time at the drawing board we decided to crank out a little something to ease the wait until our bigger projects come to fruition. Enjoy!

Playing With My Wii

ACTIVITY UPDATE: 12/29/12

You may have noticed a significant lack of content from us lately. I would just like to reassure everyone that we have not faded into the darkness, but rather we have been suffering primarily from a serious hardware issue which cripples our ability to keep and maintain large video files. We have lots of raw footage and project files that unfortunately are indefinitely separated from the computer I used to do our editing. We are turning a negative into a positive however, as we have been working to not only replace the computer, but get a very high-caliber machine to put in its place. This will provide the horsepower we need to not only get some fluid editing and effects going, but also will help us support 3D modeling for future projects.

We haven't been COMPLETELY lazy however (though some of us are basking in the break). Some of us have been working diligently on that special project we brought up months ago. You know, the one we said Gibby would be returning to play a role in?

Anyway, that's about it for now. The gang and I will be getting together on Sunday to celebrate two years of creativity with a big bash! There may even be footage of the party, who knows? Stay tuned for more updates as time progresses.

-Mike

VIDEO UPDATE: 02/17/13

DOUCHEBAGS: EPISODE 2 is out!

In This Episode:
    After many more failed attempts at making money by sharing their swaggerific vibes, Evan and Kevin find themselves reaching out to a new stranger in the hopes that he may provide them with guidance on a path to money and success. Desperate times indeed call for desperate measures as this duo fights poverty and wizardry in their quest to simply put a roof over their heads.

Starring:
    Evan................... Dallas Landreth
    Kevin.................. Michael Hebert
    Gibby.................. Daren Gibson
    Ed the "Wizard"... Tom Whitmer
    Nick.................... Theodore Irwin
    Rico.................... Jake Perry

Music By:
    Akaimizu Productions

Last edited by CaptainPlanet; Feb 17, 2013 at 02:26 PM.

Exclamation DEMO OF FIRST VIDEO GAME RELEASED!!

Hey guys, the demo of our first video game is out! You can download it by clicking on the link below! Once you have downloaded the .exe file, double-click on it to extract the Demo folder, then open it up and double-click on the red dragon icon named 'Demo'. A lot of time and effort was put into this demo so take your time and explore the world thoroughly! It will take several playthroughs for you to experience it all! The demo is laced with crude adult comedy here and there but as the story progresses (in the finished game) it will become more serious and immersive. If you've seen our videos by now, you should know that comedy in our work is unavoidable.

We would also love feedback in the comments section once you've played it. I look forward to hearing how we can make the game better.

-Mike

https://mega.co.nz/#!HJMzDS6C!LLCnbQ...Cb1urj59W9vmN4

[EDIT] - Patched a problem where an infinite loop was found in one of the romance branches and included the required runtime package with the game itself rather than having to install it separately.
    Last edited by CaptainPlanet; Apr 10, 2013 at 02:07 AM.