Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default PP Recovery on Mags - Limited to only Full PB Gauge and moving to next area?

PP Recovery A, B, and F all seem to trigger when moving to the next area, with E being the only one that triggers with a full gauge. Is there any advantage/disadvantage to using a particular letter? And for PP Recovery E, would have it and Invincibility cause only one of them to trigger?

Lepus has PP Recovery J which is a periodic small boost to your PP regeneration rate.

As for PP Recovery E and Invincibility, I believe whichever one is higher in the priority list has a higher chance of activating, I don't believe only one will trigger.

There is also the Cetus-Proi photon blast which when you launch you get a PP regen on demand.
    P S O W
    (´_ゝ`) current chars: ジョゼフィン / ジョゼフ / リノ | playerid: ponponparapara
    died to SEGAC corporate robots on 05/01/2016, never forget

I had a Mag with both PP / E and Invincibility.

I didn't test it toughly but it seemed to either Randomly Choose one of the two then use the other one that wasn't used previously if you hit PB fast enough again for the first one to still be on Trigger Cool Down.

my current mag has PP J and when it kicks in i LOVE it. the duration is surprisingly good and it activates enough to keep me happy.

now i'm trying out PP E with Corvus on my ranger and it's ok but you get PP J more often than you get PP E imo... it's nice when you have weakbullet and you don't want to use the normal attack to waste shots so you keep using sneak shot. PP J ftw!

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Crow View Post
    my current mag has PP J and when it kicks in i LOVE it. the duration is surprisingly good and it activates enough to keep me happy.

now i'm trying out PP E with Corvus on my ranger and it's ok but you get PP J more often than you get PP E imo... it's nice when you have weakbullet and you don't want to use the normal attack to waste shots so you keep using sneak shot. PP J ftw!
    That's good to know, not many people have reported their experiences with PP Recovery J. Do you have an estimate for how long it is active?

What stat spread did you use to get Corvus with PP E or J?
    I"ve been testing the Mag simuator, and all I can get with it is Antoria at 95, Crux at 100, Coruvs at 105.

It does get Crux's "Revive A" however...

ATM, I've 27 Ability, 25 R-Atk, and 1 S-Def.
    PSO2 -
    Ranger
    Cast
    Hero

I got PP restore J too, when I raised my mag to Lepus, and I agree, it's pure gold. I wish there was a Mag device to let it learn it, because the other trigger action I got when it evolved into a Carina was Status Upgrade H (I think, the one that buffs you when in ECs) and it doesn't do anything useful... I'd rather have HP restore A x3 and PP restore J x2 or something similar.

Quote Originally Posted by Clunker View Post
    What stat spread did you use to get Corvus with PP E or J?
    If you raise a Lepus with 16 Tech, 14 Ability at Lv30, turn it into Antlia at Lv35 with 18 Ability, 16 Tech, 1 Any, and then avoid evolution until Lv96...

You can have a PP J Corvus with a spread like 0/104/0/18/0/12/16 at 150 (evolving exactly at 100).
    (The 12 R-DEF is forced to avoid evolution, as is the 18 Ability and 16 T-DEF for PP J and Ability branch).

This is one example.

[EDIT] I also don't recommend this spread. I'd dump some R-ATK for R-DEF until you have enough to equip the top end gear. 104 R-ATK is going to take ages to obtain... Still, this spread shows that you can get a maximum of 116 Ranged on your Corvus if you want PP J as well.

[EDIT 2] You're out of luck on PP J with your current MAG, Clunker, but if you start avoiding evolution now you can still get a Corvus with low Ability, if that's what you want.
    Last edited by Slidikins; Sep 5, 2012 at 01:55 PM. Reason: Clarity
    How can I possibly put a new idea into your heads, if I do not first remove your delusions?

I have a PP J Tucana with 70+ s-atk (it's a WIP, only 39 levels in non-s-atk stats). It's not really that great for my PA setup, but I'm thinking about tweaking it with 3x sonic arrow or 3x thrillsplosion so when PP J kicks in I can dump my PP and let it refill right away.

I think it best benefits rangers and forces due do PP revival and no charging on ranger PA's, but on hunters most PA's have long animations and some even have charging - all of which freezes your PP until you're done with the attack.