Thread: Mag: Kabanda

Alright, before I had a Kabanda. Cute lil bugger trickin Mylla, Farla, and Golla as PBs. Loved the thing, fairly cute, loved Mylla. Well, that evolved into a clam, due to massive mental increases. No biggie, I figured I'd make another one. WELL. I was using mag farm, and figured this SHOULD have worked. I wanted a Kabanda (with the above PBs), but around 80 str (I was going to be able to end up with 27 def, 77str and I don't remember either the mental or dex, but both were less than 30. So, I had a Varaha, at 99, and following Mag farm, I popped it to 100 with trimates, then switched to moonies. It SHOULD have evolved at 185, then I could feed it trimates for the remainder of it's levels, hence giving me the mag I wanted, with decent strength, and some other skills. WELL, it didn't do that, at 110, it evolved into a Bhirava, and got the infinatley useless Pilla as it's 3rd PB.

So, I'm stuffing it full of trimates since it's now useless to me, not being a Kabanda, or having Mylla.

So, the point here is a request for an item-by-item guide (or estimation) to get a mag that at (or thereabouts) 200 would be a kabanda, and have the 3 aforementioned PBs. Also, I want it to have at least 75 str.

Thanks.

It's best if you don't use that program, as it has more bugs than an ant farm.

I suggest you look at a few mag guides, especially this one:
    http://www.pso-world.com/sections.ph...cle&artid=2318

And these:
    http://www.pso-world.com/sections.ph...cles&secid=141

And figure out a plan of attack for the particular mag you want.

Groovy, I blame whoever made magfarm for wasting 40 hours of my life. Thanks.

(And thanks for the guides, off I go to check them out.)

I haven't had too much trouble with Mag Feeder or Mag Farm so long as you don't go nuts over the EXACT number of items used, and focus instead on the levels you're reaching. For example, rather than say "I need to feed 127 Monomates" I might say "I need to feed Monomates until stats are 14/20/0/1" Paying attention to what you're feeding and what it's raising will help get rid of accidental levelling, and using the guides on evolution by class help to figure out exactly who gets what mag.
    Fujiko, Skyly HUnewearl (Level 3) - PSOBB
    Otsune, Purplenum RAcaseal (Level 19) - PSOBB

The Farm is buggy as hell. Mags don't evolve when they're supposed to, some items don't give the right amount to a stat, and it doesn't include forms that are unique to having one stat equal to another (i.e. POW = DEX > MIND Naga). I don't think the Feeder inculdes these forms, either.

It's better to just use guides, and use a piece of paper and plot your plan out. given that a mag (from 1 - 200) will take about 3-4 days of CONSTANT attention.

On 2006-02-10 23:07, xxTrystanxx wrote:
    I haven't had too much trouble with Mag Feeder or Mag Farm so long as you don't go nuts over the EXACT number of items used, and focus instead on the levels you're reaching. For example, rather than say "I need to feed 127 Monomates" I might say "I need to feed Monomates until stats are 14/20/0/1" Paying attention to what you're feeding and what it's raising will help get rid of accidental levelling, and using the guides on evolution by class help to figure out exactly who gets what mag.
    I wouldn't say that a mag that "at level 100, with stats (whatever)" would be overly picky about exact number of items. I just figured I spam him with moonies until he hit 185... BUT, 110, it turned into crap... Just a little (COUGHLOTCOUGH) off.

And I know how long mags take >.>

So, I guess off to paper.