Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Gunner feedback

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Oh btw, for Wondas, you can use Bullet Squall . . . I usually only use 1 JA'ed Bullet Squall (if I start on the ground and hit the weak point, so ZRA activates) . . . . a little bit of positioning practice would be nice though. Since Bullet Squall knocks down Wondas, and the bullet storm will hit weak point if positioned correctly. Too bad I don't have the vids for it though (will try to record them if you need them).

As for Satellite Aim, it's pretty damaging. Currently it's my main PA to deal a lot of damage o.o

Other PA I use :

- Reverse Tap (Crowd Control)
    - Bullet Squall (Wondas and Ragne Leg exclusive - or if I need to avoid getting hits in EQ, very useful once I get high above the ground and simply spam it)
    - Messiah Time (only used it recently, once I can press PS3 joystick using my leg to turbo it (crossed my mind before to use legs before, quickly discarded, but, I do it now lol). Now, it's my standard PA for annoying and big bosses (Banther Banshee type, Turtle, Falz Arms)).
    - Infinity Fire . . . . . discarded along with ER after ZRA got buffed, but used again for Burning Rangers EQ since I can use turbo (to avoid breaking mouse) to put out fires quickly.

I do use other PA, just for a change of pace :3 not saying they're bad .. . . but using manual aim (using cross hair), Aerial Shooting kinda . . . .. hard (especially when charged - except the 1st kick). Can'y say anything with DA, this one, i almost never use it >_<

The damage of SA is very high, I usually use it for Chain Finisher. In Aerial mode (stays on the air), you can get 7 hits from SA before Chain dissipates. And if it's correct, maybe 4-5 hits from SA already above ER in term of damage ? Will try to check them tomorrow though, since it's past midnight here. But, as far as I remember, SA do more damage than ER o.o Kinda needs time if you're not used to it though. Usage also needs timing against some bosses since SA is a melee one.

So... what is the best build for GU? Ive seen so many builds on here and YT, but like RA/HU, I havent seen a perfect build for GU/HU wich Im planning to be. Any tips on that build?

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

I'm currently using GuHu o.o And for best builds, it would be depends on your play style o.o

Maxed damage modifiers on Gu (except Aerial something - the one that gives bonus damage on airborne mobs) . . . . and since I made a wrong Mag (85 Dex), I invest on R-Atk Up (above ZRA2). I increase Just reversal too, just in case.

And for Hu, I maxed JA Bonus (1 and 2), Fury Stance, Fury Stance Up (1 and 2), Fury Combo.
    Currently still @ 50 or 51, so Fury Stance Up is not maxed yet . . . . . .

Tmg usage only >_>

I am wondering how good the bonusses are for:
    Zero Advance
    Aerial Advance
    and Perfect Keeper

Plus: are the R atk boosts as bad as the Ra build?

The damage bonuses for Perfect Keeper and Zero Range Advance is pretty good. Get these if you can. Aerial Advance is kinda meh, it's very situational and there's no boss that will allow you to benefit from it.

Only get the R-atk boosts to fill out requirements for skills lower to the tree. It won't scale well in the long run as an +ratk won't be as good as percentage based boosts at higher levels.

DA-->RT-->BS is one of my fave combo's for mobs, I just wish DA didn't have such crazy knock back some times. And I'm almost ashamed to say I've barely experimented with SA, looks like I missed a few tricks
    PSO2 Characters

Kais (Male CAST) Ship 9 Hu62 Fi46 Ra53 Gu65 Fo6 Te1 Br36
    Lilith Reiger (Female Deuman) Ship 9 Hu42 Fi1 Ra1 Gu1 Fo20 Te45 Br56

Are we alive or just breathing?

Quote Originally Posted by Natsu Nem
    Only get the R-atk boosts to fill out requirements for skills lower to the tree. It won't scale well in the long run as an +ratk won't be as good as percentage based boosts at higher levels.
    u mean r atk boost 3 in the gunner tree? why is it diff. tham 1 or 2?

Posted from Pso-world.com App for Android

Quote Originally Posted by Du1337 View Post
    u mean r atk boost 3 in the gunner tree? why is it diff. tham 1 or 2?

Posted from Pso-world.com App for Android
    Ratk 3 gives the same amount of ratk as 1 and 2. 3 > 6 > 10 > 18 > 23 > 28 > 34 > 40 > 50.

Then I dont understand this:

Huh? That doesn't say "R-Atk Up 3" anywhere in there.

You get 3 points in R-Atk Up 1 in order to unlock the rest of your skill tree.
    Get 5 points in R-Atk Up 2 to unlock ZRA 2 and PK
    If you really wanted Showtime for some reason, you'd put 3 points in R-Atk Up 3.

R-Atk Up isn't as good as Zero Range or Perfect Keeper in terms of damage, but it could help you equip better weapons. Usually you will have enough from your mag or just naturally at high levels.