Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    PSO Assassin

I wanna get that S-Beat Blade tonight, so if anyone who's done it could provide me with any helpful hints I would be most gratefull. I am a lv. 51 HUcast and play on normal in offline mode right now.

thx

um.......question!!!

what has the "unsealed door" quest have to do with the s-beats?

you don't have to beat that quest!
    just enter it with the s-beats arms and talk to DR.Montegue(or something like that)
    he is in the lobby at the "unsealed door"

but you must have beaten the quest "doc's sectret plans" first.
    or it won't work.

PSO Assassin

Whoa, is this true? Thanks dude, that's really good to know.

I'm gonna have an S-Beat Blade + 25 at the end of the day! YEEESSSSS! LIKE IT!

Ahh, now I can finally get rid of all those monogrinders that have been piling up in my bank account.

That is correct, all you need is to have S-beats arm and then you go to Unsealed Door and talk to Dr. Montaugue 2 times, he will notice that you have that material and tell you to wait there, and he will come back and give you s-beats blade. You don't have to actually complete Unsealed door to get the blade, however you do need to complete the doc's secret plans quest.

-Sinteres...

PSO Assassin

Ok, let me get this straight. Here's what I do, right? I head straight for the ruins, WITHOUT doing the "Unsealed Door" quest while I'm in the mines. Once I open the ruins, the "Doc's secret plans" quest is available from the guild. I do it and afterwards I enter the "Unsealed Door" quest, which is still available from the guild, although I already opened the ruins now. Then I just talk to the guy standing in the guild, two times, with the S-Beats Arms in my Inventory.

Does it work that way?

correct!

you DO know how he looks like right?(he's a force)

and he is not in the "guild room" but outside that.
    where all those people walk.

-nods- Unsealed Door is only required if you want to get the Soul Eater.... or, complete all the quests. (And thereby get the Frying Pan)

Veteran Fighter

Unsealed door isn't so hard, Although after dying horribly I didn't try again until almost level 40 for normal > (it's easy once de rol is gone in a few hits).

Veteran Fighter

Actually... "Unsealed Door" gave me no problems at all.

"Seek My Master" was the <expletive> of the bunch.

She just stands there!!! Surrounded by 6000 Dimenians of all levels of nastiness, with a clear path to run away and she just STANDS THERE.

So I think: "I'll run into the hallway, NPCs always follow you... she'll run." Nope. She dies.

Stand in front of her and soak up the hits while she plugs away at the baddies for a whopping 5 points of damage per hit. (missing often) Somehow... she still manages to die.

I stand right at the doorway, so she's still in the corridoor or the next room, and therefore will not even be a factor. She walks out in front of me and promptly dies.

I shoot at her for hours on hours, venting my frustration, then switch to the biggest nastiest looking weapon and swing it repeatedly in her direction. She doesn't die. Then I step foot into the next room. She dies.

Okay, so I beat it eventually, and yes, she's the only non-pink RAcaseal in the game, and she does look cool as hell. Her story is even touching and tragic, and demonstrates the fate of all those who are dependent upon others in a rather dramatic way, but could we have please made her a bit stronger? Or smarter? or really even more of anything that doesn't appeal to my aaesthetic tastes?

*whimper*

PSO Assassin

Yay! I got it. That weapon is awesome. Not only does it look cool as hell and has the dagger animations, it also has impressive atp and the special attack just completely rules. I think it's save to say that that thing kills in one strike about 80-90% of the time. Add to that the fact that it strikes 6 times in a 3 hit combo and you can be pretty sure to kill everything that's not a boss in a 3 hit combo.

Took me longer than expected though, I had to do a bunch of quests before "Unsealed" door finally popped up. But it sure felt great finally getting it and grinding it too perfection. My first real rare weapon. I could have never gotten that level of satisfaction or joy out of it if someone just gave it to me on pioneer.

Is there any chance the servers were down yesterday? I couldn't go online after getting the S-Beat Blade (around 2.00). Oh well, perfect timing I guess