Page 41 of 684 FirstFirst ... 31383940414243445191141541 ... LastLast

Recovering the original story backup files (backup files, if you installed the english story patch using AIDAs' Tweaker and making a backup of the original files) with the Tweaker solved the problem for me.

Looks like there's a bug in the english story patch after all.

You're such a beast.
    #1 International MAG+ TA Champion in PSU. Co-Founder of Royalz

hey AIDA i love your work rly / but some how i cant make it work

heres the error log i got if you can look it up

btw i installed the game / copy past english larg patch / small patch / then story patch

not working for me and im geting over 10000 missing files and error

http://pastebin.com/tqeW9EdC

if you know somthing pm me please have been a great fan off pso in gamecube wanna try this one my friends says you can finally JUMP !!! haha

Thanks AIDA rly love you helpfull as allways but dont kill your self take your time haha il keep active here pm me if you got somthing

Quote Originally Posted by KokoroSunagaru View Post
    Is there a way to fix that bug where you can't move when you go to area 2 of the Nab Rappy quest?
    I admit I am updating my tweaker right now along with the story patch but I was able to move into area 2 only AFTER I manually installed the story patch. (my story patch was the 5/20 ..updating now)

When I used the tweaker I feel it didn't fully extract the full patch since the back up was 1.52gb and 909 files ...and when I extracted it said 2.24gb and 910 files. I'm unsure if it just missed one file, but I suggest manually patching it then trying again.

Besides this I haven't had a issue with the tweaker and I'm updating it to the newer version and going to retry to install the story patch with the newer version to see if it is still the same issue. If it is still the same issue I know manually installing the patch will fix it. (So far after I manually installed I ran no issues at all *knocks on wood* unlike when I used the tweaker where I lost my ability to walk and could only Alt+F4 out)

Hope that helps since that was my solution.

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by AIDA View Post
    Looks like a lot of people are getting "cannot find file" errors... but it seems to be only non-english versions of Windows. Interesting.

Are any english users having issues with the patching process? (Don't worry, I'm not leaving you awesome non-EN users out or anything, just trying to identify the bug so I can fix it!)
    I am running a english version actually.
    So after reading this I went ahead and changed my language settings to english(UK) for everything I could find, since I had them set to swedish. But since that error is soooo mean, it obviously didn't make any difference.
    Good luck trying to find out what causes that problem!

The storypatch(installed alongside the en- and largefiles) gave me no issues though, unlike some others here.
    I was playing without any issues from past the tutorial until after the forest freeroam with the rockbear fight. Which was a quite enjoyable fight really.
    ALYSARIA Mk. II - Caseal - Team=Midnight Club - Ship 2

Spoiler!

i want to adopt babies with you..... +^_^+ anyway, the Tweaker now does everything i, as a user, would ever need for PSO2+^_^+ i don't think i can come up with any more suggestions+^_^+
    wait wait.... one more, keep the Apply Changes (Do It) button with the main form+^_^+ i kinda went under assumption it would work just by clicking checkboxes and then launching+^_^+ and i miss the always on top button, i play dual monitor setup and like to hide it behind my browser+^_^+
    Last edited by Chik'Tikka; Jun 28, 2013 at 10:29 PM.

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by AIDA View Post
    That... shouldn't be. I updated it with the data from 6/26... Can you copy the text that pops up for me?
    Text? I don't think any text shows up. Once on a mission I got stuck when I loaded into the second area of one of the forest missions, can't remember which. I could move the camera, but no other functions worked. I had to alt+f4 to quit, but whenever I retried it, same thing happened.

When I uninstalled the story patch, though, it worked, and one of those blue tutorial windows appeared where I was getting stuck at.

This also happened after I completed Subdue Fangulf or Za Oodan after I closed the missions stats in the Campship.

Sorry I can't give more info, already past the point that got me stuck, so can't really go back. Since it's not happening to everyone, possibly a problem on my end, but I'm just throwing it out there.

I got this error when I clicked yes on auto update for the tweaker

Hello, cancel current download is not working. Please look

Also, theme change is not saving.
    Last edited by Zuetonwing; Jun 29, 2013 at 11:43 AM.