Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Buying AC without putting in a false address.

I heard some people were able to buy AC without even putting in an address... I'm also not sure if by "fake address" they mean one that was made up, or simply using another place's address. And is using said other address even legal?

I also heard that there was this Japanese export site that gives you an address... If anyonehas used that place, could they post some steps on getting AC?

I just want to get a bit of AC without having to create other issues.

Those people that "didn't" input address are older SegaID user that inputed address info for previous game.

I get the feeling no one will give a damn on their end so long as they get your monies.

I used Sega HQ in japan for my address, think a lot of other people did the same.

I see. Still, is it illegal to use an address that isn't yours? Like some random KFC for example.

IF you're not comfortable with it, you can use alternate methods to buy AC.

http://pso2.jp/players/catalog/chargeguide/

Said alternative methods still need a guide though....

You can also use Tenso (http://www.tenso.com/en/) to get a legal Japanese address for yourself. If you choose the Paypal option, they don't ask for CC information and don't charge you anything.

Speaking of charges, has anyone else still not had their AC purchases taken out by Sega? I got my AC long ago, but the authorization holds/pending transactions disappeared...
    PSO2 - Rhed - Ship 10: Full of roleplayers!
    PSZ -- Increase -- FC: 5113 3518 4199
    The Vanguard - Phantasy Star Roleplaying Community!
    Phantasy Star Online 2 Roleplay - The PSO-W group for PSO2 RP, Ship 2 and all!

Quote Originally Posted by Sun Sol View Post
    Like some random KFC for example.
    HA! That's what I did. c:

Quote Originally Posted by Rhedrimond View Post
    You can also use Tenso (http://www.tenso.com/en/) to get a legal Japanese address for yourself. If you choose the Paypal option, they don't ask for CC information and don't charge you anything.

Speaking of charges, has anyone else still not had their AC purchases taken out by Sega? I got my AC long ago, but the authorization holds/pending transactions disappeared...
    Yeah that is what I was referring to. Do you put the money into Tenso, or does it just give you an address?

And by Paypal you mean on Tenso, correct? SEGA has no PP.

Nah, you don't give Tenso anything-- you sign up for a free account, and they give you an address. During the registration process, Tenso asks for your CC number (in the event you do use their pay service). Instead of inputting that, choose the Paypal option, and they don't ask for any payment information.

Once you register, they give you a Japanese address and phone number for you to use. The Sega website accepts this just fine. On the Sega payment page, you can even type your name in English (use full alphanumeric) and then just translate your name into kana in the second box. This way all your info is legit.
    PSO2 - Rhed - Ship 10: Full of roleplayers!
    PSZ -- Increase -- FC: 5113 3518 4199
    The Vanguard - Phantasy Star Roleplaying Community!
    Phantasy Star Online 2 Roleplay - The PSO-W group for PSO2 RP, Ship 2 and all!